Madvapes Weekly Contest - October 26 through October 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
dog house
i will be giving out candy and taking pictures wife is gonna dress up the dogs lol
have a fun a safe Halloween!
this would be cute if they would wear them!
weiner-dog-minions.jpg

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Got the smoke machine ready, lots of old juice to use, ya know flavored smoke and all, ready to scare the little ones while dodging the eggs the big kids throw.
smiles

I dress up, hide in the forest line and come a running when the kids get within 20 ft of the door. Since the smoke machine is working, I have cover and unless the kids are new, we all have all sorts of fun.

The one time of the year, I am a bigger kid than the kids.

The mission is to get to the door where the candy is, before i catch them.

I have a very popular place during Halloween. Beats the Mall by far and Parents are welcomed to help either parties...

Oh yea, thanks for the chance to score this setup.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Have a graveyard set up in my yard this year with a few "surprises" for the kids as they come to the door....one daughter will be laying in a "grave" and reaching out at the kids as they come through, other kid will be "hanging" from the eves as the kids get closer to the porch to scare em...I will be on the front porch in a coffin wrapped up like a mummy with the candybowl in there beside me to get em again as they reach in for the candy. The neighborhood kids love coming to my house as they never know what to expect--some years are normal and others I'll shock em--this is a shock em year :D

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Awesome mod, I've been looking at these nice lil things.

My dogs go absolutely nuts when anyone even approaches our front door, and ringing the bell,,, well 156 pound rottie slamming against the door does a great job of making sales people run lol. So not to scare kids and antagonize my puppies we are shutting off all the lights and watching movies in the bedroom with the dogs.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Halloween setup you say, black and orange isn't just for Halloween!

My wife is going with her sister to take out her nieces for halloween, she'll be spending the night there, I'll just be getting back from 10 days on work, so I'll probably just sit around read these forums and watch some tv, if I'm not too tired I'll probably head to the local pub dressed in my try hard costume which is just, black jeans, black hoodie and a anonymous mask, may or may not make a sign protesting beer prices or something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread