The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - October 26 through October 30

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dreamer13

Dreamer13 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2015
    West Virginia
    Going to my best friends daughters birthday party, Halloween themed of course. She will turn 13 on 10/30. After I'll be handling out treats at my place and watching some horror movies for the night. Thanks for the contest! Happy Halloween everyone!

2. Clinton Caraway

Clinton Caraway Full Member

Oct 13, 2015
    Setting up here in the hollar with my shotgun loaded and waiting on those damn kids that stole all my shine and set my still on fire last Halloween! Thanks for the chance to win!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

3. keighles

keighles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    Going to hide behind the bush in the front yard. Wait on the little kiddies to walk by and jump out at the last second. Works every time. Then I guess I will give them a piece of candy. Maybe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    I don't have many trick or treaters anymore. We use to have many and my dh would hand out candy while I took our 3 daughters trick or treating. Our girls grew up so now we hand out the candy together and praise the little one's costumes and act afraid of the scarier costumes. It's a simple kind of fun, but we enjoy it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Panorama911

Panorama911 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2012
    Kansas
    I will be focused on the local reps in regards to the HR 2058 bill. It does not go well none of us will be winning anything in the near future!:shock:

• Like Like x 6
  6. Gussers

Gussers Full Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Connecticut
    Taking the kids around the block trick or treating. As old as they get, I still love taking then. :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

7. jmur

jmur Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    Well, no kids to take out. And no sidewalks on our road, so we don't get trick or treaters. Actually, this Halloween marks 26 years that we've lived here. And we NEVER had any. So, I'm gonna just be relaxing. I don't even buy candy anymore (else WE'D end up eating it:facepalm:). One of these years I'll probably regret not having any on hand.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MauHei

MauHei Full Member

Aug 29, 2014
    Atlanta, GA, USA
    Sitting around dreaming of winning this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

9. rootlinux01

rootlinux01 Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I will be vaping and taking my four kids to get treats.
    This looks like a great giveaway.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

10. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Nest is empty, so we're passing out candy this year. I will be wearing my glow in the dark zombie head though!

Thanks for the fun!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Slowone2

Slowone2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Not an Entry

Just a BEGGING reminder for everyone to act on HR2058.

It takes only a few minutes. As for the call,,, I was on hold for less than three minutes, those answering the phones are super friendly and it is fast to do what you gotta do.

PLEASE help save MadVapes and others, it really does not require a lot of time...

Pleasey and Thanksy MadVapes

• Like Like x 6
  12. olscratchy

olscratchy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I will be home for Halloween, no trick or treaters have ever come, but I will have candy just in case they do

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    Staying in for Halloween, way too old to dress up and don't need an excuse to have a cocktail whenever I like. Hope to have trick & treaters, not sure as I've just moved...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Motleycrude

Motleycrude New Member

Oct 22, 2015
  15. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll be at home eating all the candy I buy for the trick-or-treaters that won't be by since we live way out of town.

Thanks for the chance to try out one of these wonderful little devices.

• Like Like x 3
  16. KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2015
    I am turning out all my lights and hiding from the trick or treaters :D
    Seroius, I don't have many neighbors..and most of the neighbors with kids take them into town to Trick or Treat. There's usually a coupla awesome displays and a block party goin on, so I'll probably take a drive downtown and check out the Halloween festivities!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Juggawhat

Juggawhat New Member

Oct 28, 2015
    Hanging at Sisters house with the whole family (about 22 of us) and trick or treating in age grouped packs...This year I have a new baby so I get to eat all his candy......

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. MattMann228

MattMann228 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Gulf Coast, MS
    I will be working as usual on Halloween while the wife gets to dress up the kids and take the little monsters trick or treating. Thanks for another great contest.

19. GemInEye

GemInEye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    I will be getting the kids ready to go out trick or treating and then sitting on the porch with a huge bowl of chocolate for the neighborhood kids. Thanks for the contest!

20. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    Lucky me, I get to work! And, to hand out candy to kiddies at the mall!;)

Thanks again for all these great contests!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.