Status
Not open for further replies.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I don't have many trick or treaters anymore. We use to have many and my dh would hand out candy while I took our 3 daughters trick or treating. Our girls grew up so now we hand out the candy together and praise the little one's costumes and act afraid of the scarier costumes. It's a simple kind of fun, but we enjoy it. :)

Reactions: Slowone2

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Well, no kids to take out. And no sidewalks on our road, so we don't get trick or treaters. Actually, this Halloween marks 26 years that we've lived here. And we NEVER had any. So, I'm gonna just be relaxing. I don't even buy candy anymore (else WE'D end up eating it:facepalm:). One of these years I'll probably regret not having any on hand.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Not an Entry

Just a BEGGING reminder for everyone to act on HR2058.

It takes only a few minutes. As for the call,,, I was on hold for less than three minutes, those answering the phones are super friendly and it is fast to do what you gotta do.

PLEASE help save madvapes and others, it really does not require a lot of time...

Pleasey and Thanksy MadVapes

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I am turning out all my lights and hiding from the trick or treaters :D
Seroius, I don't have many neighbors..and most of the neighbors with kids take them into town to Trick or Treat. There's usually a coupla awesome displays and a block party goin on, so I'll probably take a drive downtown and check out the Halloween festivities!!

Reactions: Slowone2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread