MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 2 through September 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Welcome back from the long weekend! This week, we're giving away some big items!

1 x EHPro Cronus 26650
1 x EHPro Big Buddha rba
2 x PV Elite 26650 IMR Battery
1 x Charger
2 x 30mL Bottles of Lion Head e-liquid

To be entered into the contest this week, all you have to do is answer these questions: How was your Labor Day weekend? What did you do? What did you vape?

That's it! The winner will be selected at random on Friday afternoon.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
On Saturday, I drove to Durham to babysit my first grandchild. He was 7 weeks old on Friday.
On Sunday, My dh grilled chicken and corn on the cob. We also had baked beans, scalloped potatoes, and cheese bread. It was delicious.
On Monday, I had to work. :( But afterwards, we went out to eat fish. I had salt and pepper white fish and crab. Also delicious. :)

Thank you for the contest!

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
My weekend was a little more hectic than I had anticipated because we had a toilet that stopped working. FUN TIMES!!!! Aside from that, I did manage to relax a bit a have a few cold ones to beat the Florida heat...nothing too exciting. I vaped a whole lotta MBV butterscotch, which has been main flavor lately.

TYTYTY for the contest!!!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Spent part of the weekend doing yard work at my MIL's, part of it hunkered down inside to stay dry, and part of it right here on ECF :laugh: A good long week-end all around.

Vaping my usual assortment of flavors, some Turkish Gold, some Key Lime Pie, and a few others. I like to change up throughout the day.

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I had a great weekend because I love to watch the US Open tennis and it was on all day and night - and with a day off for me to boot!

I can't say that I did much else besides eat and drink and vape :) I have been vaping mostly coffees and twisted java from Halo was likely in my tank.

Thanks for this weeks excellent giveaway :)

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I had to clean house, do laundry, make dinner and brownies, and 5 glasses of ovaltine [one at a time, that's alot of sitting and getting up lol] attend division meeting [that went an hour over schedule] the quickly hop into pre-brief then arma3 practice. Then we 'relaxed' with some space engineers, which wasn't relaxing as there was constant issues with the landing gear, which would cause the ships to jump around in the bay and throw you through the ship, lots of damage/repair ensued. I didn't catch a breath til the next morning.

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I had a work project that kept me pretty busy all the way through and it's still going. I'm going to say it was a good weekned, because I'm thankful for the work, so I can't complain! I vaped ecto and strawberry lemonade with a bunch of other flavors thrown in to mix things up.
Hope you all had a good weekend too...and thanks for the chance! Grats rbecky!!!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh my....I spent most of it resting and vaping my 2 ADV's.....Top Vapor Cotton candy....and some marshmallow....although I have found another for the in between time..lemon cupcake.....I did venture to the website several times to see the wheel and what was on sale....that was about it...glad to catch up on some sleep....

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
How was your Labor Day weekend?
Pretty much like any other weekend. No festivities, just hanging out

What did you do?
Learned how to make videos with iMovie, it's pretty easy and Im learning how to do some cool stuff

What did you vape?
A tobacco flavor from My local B&M on a MVP with a Protanl Mini II, and a NET tobacco from some where else on a Nemesis/Kayfun set up

Thanks for another great contest
Good Luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread