The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - September 2 through September 5

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    We had a great weekend restful but tiring at the same time. Had a birthday party cookout at the club Saturday. Then Sunday another birthday party cook out at the park. Monday we finally got to rest. Stayed home and had steak, corn on the cob, baked potato's and mango margaritas. vaped litchi and black licorice all weekend in my Kayfunds on the MVP2s. Needed the long battery life.

2. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

My labor day weekend was great, I am a vet so I sent my prayers out and bbq'd with my family. I vaped wookey cookie in my Valkyrie

3. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

How was your Labor Day weekend?

It began terrible but ended up being fantastic!!! :)

What did you do?

I argued with my oldest son for smoking in the house and staying out until 2 am. :mad: Then I spent alot of time with a dear friend then I had the best bath in a jacuzzi tub. ;)

What did you vape?

Tribeca, Mother's Milk, K-Max Menthol and Menthol X. I rotate these flavors through out my day everyday. :)

4. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

-Pretty good. Lots of nice sales on vape stuff!!

What did you do?
    -Had the grandkids over for my ribs. Dry rub spiced the day before (ya gots to rub your meat!!) then low and slo on the grill. Sauce only the last 10 minutes, although it was in a monsoon as a T storm rolled through.

What did you vape?
    -Vermillion River Kentucky Prem blend, Halo Torque, and a local fruity juice called Hopium!

Cool contest, thanks!

5. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA

Relaxing.... :smokie:

What did you do?

Ate some good food, spent time with family .... the highlight was informing my uncle (who was visiting from Quebec) about vaping, PIFing some of my extras to him, and taking him to the local B&M where he bought some gear and juice and quit smoking right then and there. I am so proud of him!! :banana:

What did you vape?

My nemmy and magma with rumchata, and my spinner and victory with vanilla custard :)

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!! Hope you had a good weekend!!!

6. kritter

kritter Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2011
    western north carolina
    Jest nuther weekend fer me
    Sit and watched tha grass grow
    vaped sum homebrew

7. It was great!
    Friday worked
    Saturday worked
    Sunday worked
    Monday took wife and kids to beach to boogie board. Later took them to glow in the dark mini golf. Awesome.
    Vaped some stevens suprise from ecblends.

8. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    Labor day weekend was spent lounging around the house and installing an above ground pool. I vaped strawberry all weekend.

9. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    I went to vapemania! Even stopped by the madvapes booth. Was a very good time! I vaped hundreds of juices through dozens of devices. My favorites were a lemonade/sweet tea, and a cucumber citrus mint. Now if I win this, it would be awesome!

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

10. Nana Gail

Nana Gail Super Member

Aug 9, 2014
    niceville Florida USA
    Sounds like everyone had a nice holiday weekend, me included. Friday I mowed my backyard and watered my garden, Vaped on my spinner and T3s wookiecookie, watched some Bones reruns I'd missed. Saturday spent the day with hubby doing up the monthly bills and ate takeout Chinese. Vaped Speckled Lemonaid from MBV in my Crystal clearomizer while I watched the next installment of Outlander. Sunday morning went to Church and Thanked God I have a job I love, and that my family all are OK and getting along. Monday I went to work and talked to several of my coworkers about Vaping during my breaktime. Vaped on my little 650 ego with my Crystal full of MBV butterscotch. All in all it was a great weekend! :thumbs: Thank you for the oportunity to be part of your contest, so nice of you to do these.:)

11. ValkyrieCT

ValkyrieCT Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Ffld.CT, USA
    9/3

How was my Labor Day? Sadly like every other weekend.

What did I do? Tried to stay cool.

What did I vape? Grandpa's Choice from Avail

12. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    I labored, I barbequed & I vaped

13. Bearded Ninja

Bearded Ninja Senior Member

Jun 1, 2014
    United States
    Labor day weekend was a pretty good time. I cooked out on Monday for the wife and kids, drank some beers, and watched some movies. I vaped sticky bun most of the weekend, amongst other flavors.

14. Carolina Vapoor

Carolina Vapoor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2012
    North Carolina, US
    It was just another weekend for me.

What did you do?
    Mowed my yard as well as my brothers and my MIL's. We did have a small get together/cookout on Monday. Ate some good food and pitched way to many games of horseshoes.

What did you vape?
    The more appropriate question would be "What didn't I vape?"

Thanks for another contest and for giving us all the chance to win some awesome prizes.

15. darktranq

darktranq Full Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Minnesota
    Very relaxing. Sat on the deck. Coumarin from MBV.

16. gtrpickr

gtrpickr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    Tennessee
    weekend was good, watched some football and vaped my diy eliquid

17. Wraith504

Wraith504 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Labor day weekend was excellent. Spent it at home with the family since i typically work 6 days a week. I vaped my DIY ry4 basically because i have plenty of it and i use it as my ADV.
    Thank you so much for the contest!!

18. lperryii

lperryii Full Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Hermitage, TN, USA
    The weekend was great, but busy. Moved stuff out of storage all weekend. Vaped DIY Wintergreen.

19. Dielectra

Dielectra Full Member

I stayed the weekend with my mom got to hang with a few friends. Vaped my Pom bom by relax just vapeing in my pen, strawberry cheesecake in my four-nine, and Ether by junkie juice in my nemesis w/ a zenith v2 attie.

20. TheGiggler64

TheGiggler64 Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2014
    Louisville TN
    I worked Saturday. Did my chores on Sunday. Chilled on Monday. Vaped Oh Face all weekend. Till it was gone. Then ordered more because of an awesome holiday sale. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.