Status
Not open for further replies.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
We had a great weekend restful but tiring at the same time. Had a birthday party cookout at the club Saturday. Then Sunday another birthday party cook out at the park. Monday we finally got to rest. Stayed home and had steak, corn on the cob, baked potato's and mango margaritas. vaped litchi and black licorice all weekend in my Kayfunds on the MVP2s. Needed the long battery life.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How was your Labor Day weekend?

It began terrible but ended up being fantastic!!! :)

What did you do?

I argued with my oldest son for smoking in the house and staying out until 2 am. :mad: Then I spent alot of time with a dear friend then I had the best bath in a jacuzzi tub. ;)

What did you vape?

Tribeca, Mother's Milk, K-Max Menthol and Menthol X. I rotate these flavors through out my day everyday. :)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
-Pretty good. Lots of nice sales on vape stuff!!

What did you do?
-Had the grandkids over for my ribs. Dry rub spiced the day before (ya gots to rub your meat!!) then low and slo on the grill. Sauce only the last 10 minutes, although it was in a monsoon as a T storm rolled through.

What did you vape?
-Vermillion River Kentucky Prem blend, Halo Torque, and a local fruity juice called Hopium!

Cool contest, thanks!

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA

Relaxing.... :smokie:

What did you do?

Ate some good food, spent time with family .... the highlight was informing my uncle (who was visiting from Quebec) about vaping, PIFing some of my extras to him, and taking him to the local B&M where he bought some gear and juice and quit smoking right then and there. I am so proud of him!! :banana:

What did you vape?

My nemmy and magma with rumchata, and my spinner and victory with vanilla custard :)

Thanks for another awesome giveaway!! Hope you had a good weekend!!!

Sounds like everyone had a nice holiday weekend, me included. Friday I mowed my backyard and watered my garden, Vaped on my spinner and T3s wookiecookie, watched some Bones reruns I'd missed. Saturday spent the day with hubby doing up the monthly bills and ate takeout Chinese. Vaped Speckled Lemonaid from MBV in my Crystal clearomizer while I watched the next installment of Outlander. Sunday morning went to Church and Thanked God I have a job I love, and that my family all are OK and getting along. Monday I went to work and talked to several of my coworkers about Vaping during my breaktime. Vaped on my little 650 ego with my Crystal full of MBV butterscotch. All in all it was a great weekend! :thumbs: Thank you for the oportunity to be part of your contest, so nice of you to do these.:)

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US
It was just another weekend for me.

What did you do?
Mowed my yard as well as my brothers and my MIL's. We did have a small get together/cookout on Monday. Ate some good food and pitched way to many games of horseshoes.

What did you vape?
The more appropriate question would be "What didn't I vape?"

Thanks for another contest and for giving us all the chance to win some awesome prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread