Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
How was your Labor Day weekend?
My Labor Day Weekend was nice and relaxing, spent quietly at home.

What did you do?
I spent the day posting with friends on ECF, and building rda coils for a friend.

What did you vape?
I vaped my usual ADV of DIY Cinnamon Red Hots made with TFA Cinnamon Red Hots (Alc) at 15% in 100% VG. I love this stuff! I'm still looking for something I might like better. I'll have to mix more today. I make 200ml at a time. :D

Thanks for the chance to win this great package.

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
My weekend was low key, but it was nice to have an extra day. Did some cooking and cleaning and watched a bit of tv. I mostly vaped strawberry cake, which my daughter gave me a bottle of last week. Not really the kind of flavor I order, but I've been enjoying it.

Good luck to everybody in this week's contest and, of course, thank you Crowedude654 for being so generous!

ProjektMayhem

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2014
Mooresville, NC, USA
My Labor Day weekend wasn't that great at all. I had to work all weekend. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I work in a restaurant so it was super busy and 100+ degrees for 8 hours a day. I usually have Mondays off but since Monday was the holiday he wanted me to be there just in case we got busy which we didn't. Yeah, I got paid but I still wanted to spend the time with my family.

I was vaping on my iPV V2 and e-Huge and Kanger AeroTank with some Space Jam Pluto and Top Vapor Island Punch. That's the only thing that keeps me sane in that ridiculously hot kitchen for 8 hours a night!:vapor:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
It was wonderful. Very relaxing but nice to visit with family.

What did you do?
We had a quiet Saturday, but had a nice BBQ with The family on Sunday.
Monday, I went shopping all the sales to finish up my sons school shopping.

What did you vape?
I vaped Flan which is my all day vape. But also, Crunchberry, Dragon Fruit, Ecto Cooler or Raspberry Danish.

Thanks for another Generous contest MadVapes!

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
My weekend was busy. Friday we took pictures and ate with girlfriends dad. Saturday we went to my grandparents to eat. Sunday went to sweet corn festival and let child ride kids roller coaster for the first time. Have a video of him screaming on first laugh then hands up the rest of the time. Monday went to towns parade. Child had been up 3 hours after bedtime each night and is grouchy today. Fun.

I was vaping on my evic supreme with patriot clone at .7 ohms with apple pie flavor.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
My weekend was HOT! The air conditioner went out and it didn't get fixed until today. I ate a LOT of popsicles and took quite a few cold showers. I go through too many flavors a day to remember exactly what I vaped, but I did mix a watermelon and cream flavor to go with the alcohol I drank this weekend. Yeah, a weekend filled with popsicles, alcohol and cold showers...lol.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA

Wonderful! I hope yours was as well! :)

What did you do?

Spent time with the family and built coils for my Magma and Promethius RBA.

What did you vape?

About 8 different flavors in rotation....mainly RY4s, Tribeca and several desert and fruit vapes.
Variety is the spice of life, right? :thumbs:

Thank you for the contest! :)

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
My Labor Day weekend was good but it was busy. I worked my two jobs (Server at restaurant and Professional Pet-Sitter). Between the two jobs I barely had any time off. The time that I did have off I cooked dinner for my girlfriend and I (some grilled Caribbean Jerk Chicken with grilled asparagus in olive oil with garlic, salt, and pepper, and corn on the cob) which was very yummy and I did yardwork and trimmed some shrubs back so I can see when I leave the driveway. I vaped on some DIY Blue Raspberry and Plum in my Quasar on top of my Nemesis. Thank you for the contest MadVapes!

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
Basically like every other weekend :lol:

What did you do?
I just browsed the vape sales/ECF, watched some movies, and ran a bunch of errands around town.

What did you vape?
As usual I was vaping on my iTaste SVD & Protank 2, filled with Halo's Turkish Tobacco :vapor:

Thanks for yet another awesome contest! :thumbs:

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
My weekend was great. I spent time with the family and got things done around the house. Vaped a little bit of everything. I have vaping ADHD. Have
to have several flavors going on. Star Ship 1. Strawnilla. Papi Churro. Thanks for the great contest every week Crowedude and Madvapes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread