Major design flaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldPax

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Thanks for pointing out this design flaw, Pax! I was just about to order a Prodigy, and now I know to look elsewhere. I had to switch to a 901 automatic since those 510 manual buttons were all screwed up, too. Thanks!

I do what I can. Let's hope we can get this issue resolved quickly. I would not want the Prodigy to go the way of the Screwdriver. I mean who puts the button on the back of a device. I about shoved the thing down my throat trying to operate it.

Good luck with your auto.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
It's simple......get yourself one of these:)

robotarmbig.jpg

Gibby

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Fairfax, VA
I do what I can. Let's hope we can get this issue resolved quickly. I would not want the Prodigy to go the way of the Screwdriver. I mean who puts the button on the back of a device. I about shoved the thing down my throat trying to operate it.

Good luck with your auto.
I can't stop effing laughing at this, holy cow, thats too funny!

Gibby

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Very amusing pax. I read another thread that was saying that Steve had to be left handed because of the placement of the lettering. If you hold it in your right hand you don't see the logo unless you turn it upside down. Total design flaw... I hear that the Protege will be lettered a bit different. Maybe to address this major design disaster.
Heck I think they should give you the option to put whatever letters you want in any position you want. How crazy do you think that would drive Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread