Major design flaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldPax

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Tulsa, OK
After a few weeks with my Prodigy, I am loving it. I have however discovered a serious design flaw. Recently I have been having pain in my index finger, the one you use to activate the Prodigy. I immediately switched to using my middle finger but that one was also soon incapacitated. I don't know what to do now. If I use my third or pinkie finger, the other two then rest on the atomizer and that thing gets hot.

I feel that the Prodigy should be a thumb operated device. It's the strongest. PS needs to move the button from the top of the device to the bottom. I have illustrated this change in the following photo.

The red arrow shows the current position of the switch. The blue arrow shows where the switch should go for proper long term use. I'm not sure how hard it would be to make this change but it's possible a recall is needed to correct this error.

PROD901-2.jpg

any ideas?

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Off topic: How can I change the status under my user name. I want it to say "Huge Member"

Another easy solution. Become a sponsoring member, and you can make your title anything you want. Plus a bigger inbox, a larger signature, bigger avatar... all for $2 per month or $20 for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread