Man Bursts into flame after drinking gasoline and trying to smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
It's too dangerous. There's no choice. Ban Gasoline!

HAVELOCK, N.C. (AP)
— A North Carolina man is dead after police say he accidentally drank from a jar of gasoline and then smoked a cigarette.

After taking a gulp, he spit the gas out and got some on his clothes.Sometime later, investigators say Banning went outside to smoke a cigarette and burst into flames.Havelock police and the city fire marshal are continuing their investigation into the accident.

See what I did there? ;)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
That's what I found funny. We're all familiar with gasoline. Fire too. We know what happens when those two mix.

I have so many questions about this. Why was an open glass container of gasoline inside...?

Odds are, that was the story they told the cops because something else happened. Nobody is going to drink gasoline then go have a cigarette.

Of course, nobody is going to want to ban gasoline and fire because some ..... blew himself up. Lithium and nicotine...that's another story.

Now do you see what I did there? ;)

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
That's what I found funny. We're all familiar with gasoline. Fire too. We know what happens when those two mix.

I have so many questions about this. Why was an open glass container of gasoline inside...?

Odds are, that was the story they told the cops because something else happened. Nobody is going to drink gasoline then go have a cigarette.

Of course, nobody is going to want to ban gasoline and fire because some ..... blew himself up. Lithium and nicotine...that's another story.

Now do you see what I did there? ;)

Hey - I see what you did there . . . . LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread