Status
Not open for further replies.

Abracastabya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Corona, CA
www.facebook.com
To be honest, neither the clearos, nor the cartos, are all that great for taste.
The cartos, however, are more consistent, so I stick to juice with a stronger or sharper
flavor to counteract any filler aftertaste, or muted flavors.

+1 cartos

If you are into rba's, why aren't you using an IGO or something similar for taste testing?

I have something similar but when tasting a lot of juice in one visit, you can't tell what you're vaping after a while...almost like I would need to pre-make 20 wick and coil setups just to go tasting haha...thought I read someplace that there is a multi chamber tank? Or am I nuts?

Zen Mini, Orion 2.1, 69 Mod with Cobra Atty, ProVari.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I honestly like both very much.
Just switched to carto tanks, and am enjoying them now that I've gotten them figured out, but I still love my cotton T3s.

I recently bought a couple of clearomizers specifically to take with me to an indoor MUSE rock concert. My intention was to "stealth vape" during the show. I wanted to only take an inexpensive mod (an Ovale V8 gripper-type mod worth $30) and something less valuable than my pyrex cartotanks just in case my setup might get confiscated by security.

I hadn't used a clearomizer in a few months, and using these during the concert reminded my why I preferred my tanks. The vapor from the clearos was harsh and there was less flavor than my tanks. And yes, I knew what resistance clearomizer to purchase.

As a side note, no one paid any attention to my vaping during the show. I was relatively discrete with it, not vaping while the lights were on or when security people were nearby. Knowing beforehand what I know now, I could have brought my Provari with cartotanks without fear.

Last edited:

Abracastabya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Corona, CA
www.facebook.com
Just found this! All in good fun guys...whatever keeps you off the cancer sticks! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362376112.649770.jpg

Zen Mini, Orion 2.1, 69 Mod with Cobra Atty, ProVari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread