Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with lemonade base from starbucks add blackberries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishousness

Apr 12, 2019
this is my summer drink and i really want to nail this and i feel like did after a month or so this is my first recipe btw optional ws-23 i use it at .35% but thats you call
I use this shake and vape all day but 24 hours helps the lemonade brighten up
TPA-Blackberry-(.015%) this is a very potent flavor and i used it at n accent
INW-Drago-fruit-(1.50%) i felt like this dragon-fruit is the best dragon-fruit i had for this mix and these
LorAnn-Lemonade-(3.00%) this in my opinion is one of the best lemonades on the market give a nice mouth feel as well and is tart which the blackberry counters
TPA-Strawberry Ripe-(1.00%)just a hint of this to help bring everything together and brighten up things
CAP-Sweet Mango-(1.50%) i tend to stay under 2% with this one because it starts starting overripe at higher percentages
hope you enjoy as much as i did btw if you havent tried this from starbucks try it (Venti mango dragonfruit refresher with lemonade base add blackberry inclusions)

Vishousness

Apr 12, 2019
this is my summer drink and i really want to nail this and i feel like did after a month or so this is my first recipe btw optional ws-23 i used it at .25% but thats you call

I use this shake and vape all day but 24 hours helps the lemonade brighten up

TPA-Blackberry-(.015%) this is a very potent flavor and i used it at n accent

INW-Dragon-fruit-(1.50%) i felt like this dragon-fruit is the best dragon-fruit i had for this mix and these

LorAnn-Lemonade-(3.00%) this in my opinion is one of the best lemonades on the market give a nice mouth feel as well and is tart which the blackberry counters

TPA-Strawberry Ripe-(1.00%)just a hint of this to help bring everything together and brighten up things

CAP-Sweet Mango-(1.50%) i tend to stay under 2% with this one because it starts starting overripe at higher percentages

hope you enjoy as much as i did btw if you haven't tried this from Starbucks try it

(Venti mango dragon-fruit refresher with lemonade base add blackberry inclusions you will want the venti size also it has same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee)

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread