The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with lemonade base from starbucks add blackberries

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by Vishousness, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vishousness

Vishousness Full Member

Apr 12, 2019
    this is my summer drink and i really want to nail this and i feel like did after a month or so this is my first recipe btw optional ws-23 i use it at .35% but thats you call
    I use this shake and vape all day but 24 hours helps the lemonade brighten up
    TPA-Blackberry-(.015%) this is a very potent flavor and i used it at n accent
    INW-Drago-fruit-(1.50%) i felt like this dragon-fruit is the best dragon-fruit i had for this mix and these
    LorAnn-Lemonade-(3.00%) this in my opinion is one of the best lemonades on the market give a nice mouth feel as well and is tart which the blackberry counters
    TPA-Strawberry Ripe-(1.00%)just a hint of this to help bring everything together and brighten up things
    CAP-Sweet Mango-(1.50%) i tend to stay under 2% with this one because it starts starting overripe at higher percentages
    hope you enjoy as much as i did btw if you havent tried this from starbucks try it (Venti mango dragonfruit refresher with lemonade base add blackberry inclusions)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Vishousness

Vishousness Full Member

Apr 12, 2019
    this is my summer drink and i really want to nail this and i feel like did after a month or so this is my first recipe btw optional ws-23 i used it at .25% but thats you call

I use this shake and vape all day but 24 hours helps the lemonade brighten up

TPA-Blackberry-(.015%) this is a very potent flavor and i used it at n accent

INW-Dragon-fruit-(1.50%) i felt like this dragon-fruit is the best dragon-fruit i had for this mix and these

LorAnn-Lemonade-(3.00%) this in my opinion is one of the best lemonades on the market give a nice mouth feel as well and is tart which the blackberry counters

TPA-Strawberry Ripe-(1.00%)just a hint of this to help bring everything together and brighten up things

CAP-Sweet Mango-(1.50%) i tend to stay under 2% with this one because it starts starting overripe at higher percentages

hope you enjoy as much as i did btw if you haven't tried this from Starbucks try it

(Venti mango dragon-fruit refresher with lemonade base add blackberry inclusions you will want the venti size also it has same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee)

• Like Like x 1
  3. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Merged duplicate threads

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
  5. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    This is a tasty recipe. I used it as an excuse to order a whole bunch of fruity stuff from a new supplier. That Mango really carries well at high wattage. I'm going to re-mix this at a higher concentration and see how well it works in my pod.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.