many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgana

Jun 25, 2009
My thanks to Smokeyjoe and mjones for their kind help on June 25th in determining the e-cigarette that would be best for an elderly woman.

I contacted two suppliers of e-cigarettes, but "Steve" from vapor4life.com was the only one who responded. He immediately sent an email to let me know the e-cigarette I was interested in was out of stock, and today sent an email to inform me that he now has a supply. If you have a feedback site to rate merchants, please add a positive feedback for vapor4life.

A young waitress once told me that even though she didn't smoke, she preferred waiting on smokers because they were nicer than non-smokers. Your forum proves it.

Thanks again.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Hey, are you the chick that used to run out on to the baseball diamonds and kiss the pitcher?

1453496_scaled_396x544.jpg

morganna.jpg

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Both Smokey Joe and Steve have been very helpful to me too.
Steve is a great guy who goes the extra mile for his customers!
Welcome to ECF! Come down and post in the Women's Room if you get a chance..even if you are that kissing girl!:rolleyes:

>

"Even if"? Don't you mean "especially if?" Oh wait... you invited her to that sewing circle of yours... nevermind. :p

Welcome Morgana. I've long admired two things about you for a long time. :)

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Why Richie..I do declare! You sounded a bit sexist there for a minute! I know you didn't mean to say I have a sewing circle in THAT tone of voice..because if you did, I will be happy to call you a sew and sew!:oops:

Oh, you're good MK. This would be that example of steering a thread in the *right* direction, wouldn't it?

Btw, I love it when you get all Scarlett O'Hara-ish with that "I do declare!" kind of prose. A pro's prose, if you will...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread