Status
Not open for further replies.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Looks like it LOL went fast. WOW

No kidding- I had it in my cart, then went to add a few other odds and ends, then when I went to check out it wouldn't let me confirm without removing the MAP mod....
maybe next time...

"Error: The Quantity for the Product "The MAP-Tank E2 Mod 3.2 ohm" in your Cart (1) exceeds the Quantity in Stock (0).
We are very sorry for this Inconvenience, but you you need to lower the Quantity in Cart for this Product."

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got my notification too late and all were gone, will be stalking my e-mail this week

Looks like another hard to get item I'll have to pass on for now.E-mailed in stock today and sold out of the lr stuff 20 minutes later.LOL,don't people work anymore :)

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
no kidding 04 !!, hell I've been home all week, go out for 45 mins come back, notification.... sold out... WTF !!??

I thought pre-orders were frustrating........ GEEZus.

Serious business Smokum! I'm unemployed right now as an after effect of cancer and spend a lot of time on the computer here anymore.It seems like the same 10 or so people manage to get all this "hard to get stuff" I see.I don't know how they manage it unless they are constantly on the computer or just know the right people,good grief.
Call me a cry baby but good Lord I would think the odds would have to catch up for me once in a while,lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread