Map Tanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
We have all done something similar. Don't worry! when you get it filled you will be in heaven and never go back to anything else! MapTanks are awesome!!!!! CVS, Wallgreens,etc. all have syringes for diabetics! Find a local pharmacy and they to will give you a syringe. CVS and Wallgreens in my area are open 24 hours!!!! give them a shot! No pun intended lol!!! Be honest with them and they will give you one for free!!!

best supplier?
* sorry for mini thread hijack*

I got my map tank today, totally awesome, excepting I can't fill it, because I noobishly did not watch how to video or even think about this far enough.

So, got my map tank, got my alpha...only problem...map tank is same diameter as alpha. I have to work my fingernail of my thumb between the two to press down using only one hand. Also since cleaning my fingers from juice, I can grip and pull them together. Maybe I'll install a small washer to give a lip. Bright side, literal clouds of vapor. It looks like bob marley is in my living room and that was only 2 puffs.

Btw, this completely destroys boges. Or anything else I have tried. Simply rediculous. Best money I've spent on this gig yet. Thanks Bruce.

Anyone have a lead for me on where to get syringes? I popped the top off of the tank to fill, dunno if that will damage it over time though.

Last edited:

THnCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
C/S
I popped the top off of the tank to fill, dunno if that will damage it over time though.
I have been fortunate to have been using a MAP Tank for the last couple months, best vape IMO!! I pop the top off mine to fill all the time. I started by using the syringe method, but me being lazy and pressed for time, I just pop the top. I imagine over time, the o-rings will wear, but they are easily replaced. A cost that I will deal with for the ease of filling. Couple tips if you do pop the top.

1. Try not to get juice on the top of the lexan(Almost Impossible) or on the O-ring. If you do, use a q tip or paper towel to dry the top of the lexan tube. Use a paper towel to dry the O-Ring. If there is any juice in there, the delrin cap will come off really easy!! I did have a nice white shirt that is now stained with Wyatt Erp. LOL

2. When putting top back on, make sure that the CE 2 is lined up with the delrin Cap and make sure it seats correctly.

I have gotten it to a point that I can clean, Dry burn, refill and be vaping again within a matter of 5-10 minutes. I only use the MAP Tanks now, add in that I get an average of at least two weeks off a CE2 in one is GREAT!!! I did get about 5 weeks out of one!! :) I now have a BUZZ and the higher voltage seems to shorten the life a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread