***March 13***order still NOT recieved***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
One of those who manage to make themselves feel most clever by putting down others? I am sorry for you, that you feel your wife and I are not on the same level of competence as yourself.

Not that it is any of your business, I have been trying to deal with this for ages. Actually, since my notice from Health Canada/Customs that product has been refused entry into the country.

Product has been returned to him by customs. He answered my email, (asking for my money back since he has my stuff), and he emailed back that he is not willing and would resend it. Maybe customs might miss it the second time. Now, my account on his site has had my order history wiped clean, and email since, not answered.

So, not only am I having problems with communicating with David by email, I am getting flamed and belittled trying to get his attention in his subforum here. I assume your name is David (dumwaldo), and you mistakenly thought I was looking for your attention?

That is enough, you may now return to the mirror to admire your greatness.

AHHHH, I see. apparently you too thought it would be stupid to wait so long for an order.

Now YOU are stuck in a situation because YOUR personal situation with YOUR local authorities and you want to blame it on Eastmall.

I would suggest you be paitent while David sorts out his personal situation and once he does I am sure he will be happy to sort out your personal situation.

From your first post the impression I got was that you placed an oder two months ago and just never got it. That would have cast a pretty bad light on Eastmall but I can see the reality is the Eastmall is going out of their way to be accomodating and incurring additional shipping charges that are not being charged to you.

I was concerned because I placed an order with Eastmall myself last week and at the time this thread was started my package was still in China. However I just checked the tracking and see it is now sitting in my local post office so all is good.

I do hope you get your situation worked out.

DW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread