MARK YOUR SPOT! - Smokeless Image Vapers Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
If anyone wants to schlep all the way to my apartment they can do that. If you have good intentions...we can have coffee and a vape. If you have bad intentions...you can deal with my baseball bat (which I am really good at handling) and my Pit Bull. The choice is yours. :p

note: For Privacy reason you may just want to pin your town ...not your exact address :p

:)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I have just done that...But by doing that, I think I lost Konstantine! :ohmy:

Konstantine, are you still there?

EDIT: OK, just found you. It seems that we really live very close! I had to zoom in in a larger scale to seperate our flags.

Yep - That's it - I can see you are on the outskirts of Pefka (? SP) and "Konstantine" is just North of you at the edge of town in Efkarpia (? SP) . . . :D

Last edited:

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Yep - That's it - I can see you are on the outskirts of Pefka (? SP) and "Konstantine" is just North of you at the edge of town in Efkarpia (? SP) . . . :D

That's right. We are both at the suburbs of Thessaloniki.
And knowing you, I have the feeling that you would know who Thessaloniki was (I mean in history, without cheating and searching it in Google):), am I right?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
That's right. We are both at the suburbs of Thessaloniki.
And knowing you, I have the feeling that you would know who Thessaloniki was (I mean in history, without cheating and searching it in Google):), am I right?

Nope - NOT ME ;)

Wouldn't know that name at all, especially given the fact that My Father's Father came from Italy . . . :D

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Nope - NOT ME ;)

Wouldn't know that name at all, especially given the fact that My Father's Father came from Italy . . . :D

Strange! You never seize to amaze me with your knowledge :) I would swear that you know about Thessaloniki, Alexander The Great's sister.
So, you have an Italian origin? How nice! Have you ever been there?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Strange! You never seize to amaze me with your knowledge :) I would swear that you know about Thessaloniki, Alexander The Great's sister.
So, you have an Italian origin? How nice! Have you ever been there?

No - I wish . . . AND - for many different reasons . . .

AND- I was trying to be a little sarcastic and humorous (I Thought & Hoped) . . . And although I do not know much about the area, I did know that the area was taken over for a while by Alexander the Great & the Roman Empire (and why I mentioned My Father's Father) and was the center of the "World" during that same period . . . I also knew that today it is one of the major resort areas in Europe/Greece that is frequented by many tourist . . .

Anthony-Usa_OH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Lutz, Florida.
If anyone wants to schlep all the way to my apartment they can do that. If you have good intentions...we can have coffee and a vape. If you have bad intentions...you can deal with my baseball bat (which I am really good at handling) and my Pit Bull. The choice is yours. :p

Yeah down south we use things that make loud noises. also I used to install security systems in Toledo/Detroit so nothing happens here without me knowing.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA

Maybe I was just coming to visit the dog. :p:p:p:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread