Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Is there a transcript? I can barely understand the garble.

The audio was kinda crappy. I did what I could with it. But if you reduce your speaker volume, it's better.

And the first 5-6 minutes is distorted, but hearable. I could have cut that part out, but I kept it in for historical purposes and for the public record.

And for $10,000.00, I'll transcribe it. ;)

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Did anyone ever make a transcript of the Dr. Seigel interview? I believe Jim & I both had 3 questions answered by the good doctor.

I don't believe that there is a transcript for Dr. Seigels interview. And unfortunately the first 10 minutes of the interview was not recorded by Kevin, so my first question was missing.

Yeah, we both got in a ton of questions to Seigel, didn't we? ;) I think I got in 5 questions to Matt Salmon. The last question (the tabliod question) about if the President of the US knows about the PV was asked by me. :D

It was fun.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I don't believe that there is a transcript for Dr. Seigels interview. And unfortunately the first 10 minutes of the interview was not recorded by Kevin, so my first question was missing.

Yeah, we both got in a ton of questions to Seigel, didn't we? ;) I think I got in 5 questions to Matt Salmon. The last question (the tabliod question) about if the President of the US knows about the PV was asked by me. :D

It was fun.

Transcripts are being prepared. Unfortunately, the audio isn't very good, so it's slow going (and being done in between my paying work ;) ). Links will be posted when available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread