The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Maxx Vapor Berries...Yellow color liquid?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by DewAddict, Feb 8, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DewAddict

DewAddict New Member

Feb 8, 2020
    Hi All,

Just curious if anyone else uses Maxx Vapor e-liquid, specifically the Maxx Berries 100ml bottle in 3mg strength. I bought one yesterday but the liquid color is not clear like the other Maxx liquids I have used. It has a yellow/pee color to it but not cloudy. It expires this month as well so maybe it has been sitting on the shelf?

I looked online and have seen other bottles of the same flavor that are also yellow but then I saw a few that were clear. The guy at the shop didn't seem to think there was an issue and said it comes right from the manufacture to the store. It smells fruity and not rancid or anything but I wanted to see what others have experienced and if I should use it or return it?

Thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi,
    How long did you smoke and how many per day?
    How long have you been off the cigarettes?
    What device are you using to vape?

IME, nicotine liquids darken over time. I would stop overthinking it and just vape!

Cheers
    I

• Like Like x 2
  3. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I’m not familiar because I make my own. But strawberry flavors are usually yellow in my experience. Very few of my mixes are clear, raspberries and blueberries are, but the bakeries go from gold to brown.

4. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    Some juices are clear, most have a color ranging from light yellow to dark red. Never had a problem vaping any of them. Now if the juice is dark brown or black, toss it. This pineapple grapefruit I'm vaping on at the moment is relatively colorless.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    I have some berry right now that is very yellow, I’m sure it’s normal

• Like Like x 1
  6. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I agree... it most likely fine.
    About website pictures... they often use an image of the bottle that all look the same (just the label looks different)
    As long as that bottle has not been opened, I wouldn't worry.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hawise

Hawise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    As Izan said, nicotine darkens over time, and it darkens to a yellow and then a yellowy-brown colour. I'd guess that it's just older juice. It shouldn't be harmful, although it can develop a more peppery taste. If it tastes fine, you're good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I think you are fine, I make eliquids that turn yellow right out of the gate. Some just do it's usually from the flavoring.
    Anna

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    Bavarian cream turns brown within a month, I've got some that are very dark, in fact I tend to stay away from the clear stuff cause that sort of says it needs a longer steep

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oktayne the Red

Oktayne the Red Full Member

Oct 4, 2019
    I have some liquids that have yellowed with age. That's one thing. But there's a couple I've gotten that were almost bright fluorescent yellow from the very start. I just go with it, blaming the flavouring. Maybe some of that bright will rub off on my personality. Or my poop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. DewAddict

DewAddict New Member

Feb 8, 2020
    Thank you everyone for the replies...I will use it up. Sorry for the delay in response..I was actually sick and forgot to check my post here. Thanks again!!

• Like Like x 1