MBV - bunch of charges on visa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve.

Mar 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Anyone ever have problems with their billing? I have like 6 transactions on my visa for a purchase, some of them chargebacks and others are charges. Like $232.52 going out and only $115.87 coming back in with each their own banking fees plus an overdraft when the purchase was like 80 bucks or so. :(

Contacted them and hopefully they get back to me soon, I would've never caught it had I not regularly check my statements but I have confidence in them to correct it. Keep your eyes open peeps!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Anyone ever have problems with their billing? I have like 6 transactions on my visa for a purchase, some of them chargebacks and others are charges. Like $232.52 going out and only $115.87 coming back in with each their own banking fees plus an overdraft when the purchase was like 80 bucks or so. :(

Contacted them and hopefully they get back to me soon, I would've never caught it had I not regularly check my statements but I have confidence in them to correct it. Keep your eyes open peeps!

It's good to check statements.......any vendor can have a situation where the processor or computer "burped" and in the age of computerized banking it's not entirely unusual.

If the average person checked their receipts after grocery shopping, they would find about $100 or so dollars at the end of a year in mistaken scans, etc. I did it for 2 years running just to see if true........and it was. :)

I'm sure MBV will have you straightened out quickly once you let them know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread