MBV free sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if you don't specify what you want in the comments. You might be able to contact them and ask for a specific sample.

Right! They will usually send whatever you request, unless they are too burdened with orders. In such case they make sample batches to speed up de shipping time.

lavender1742

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Chesterfield,VA,USA
Every time I've asked for a sample I've gotten it in my nic level. I usually ask for something I'm unsure about. The biggest order I placed with them I didn't ask for anything specific was just gonna see what they sent. And got none! Lol I haven't ordered anything in awhile though. I started trying some higher end stuff. Boy was that a mistake now the MBV stuff all tastes flat or plasticky to me. Story of my life. I do still enjoy blue moo from time to time but definitely don't drip it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oddballzwife

Moved On
Feb 9, 2014
Kansas
I placed 2 orders with them a couple weeks ago and they didnt include a free sample. Both orders were over $40. I was curious if I did something wrong when I ordered, thinking it was a mistake on my part that made me not get a sample since I hadn't put anything in the instructions. So I sent them a message asking what I needed to do when I ordered to get it and their customer service was amazing. They gave me a credit on my next purchase to make up for them not sending me one. I wasn't expecting anything like that! I just wanted to make sure that next time I ordered I did it right so I could get one then!

lilmisse

Feb 26, 2014
baltimore, md
I have only tried 2 other companies juice so I'm probably not the best one to answer but I find their juice smells and tastes fairly good. Some of them not as strong as others. Maybe I need to add extra flavor shots next time. So far my ADV is Cherrylicious by Ss value . Not thin or blah tastiing

****ss vape not value lol

Last edited:

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I have only tried 2 other companies juice so I'm probably not the best one to answer but I find their juice smells and tastes fairly good. Some of them not as strong as others. Maybe I need to add extra flavor shots next time. So far my ADV is Cherrylicious by Ss value . Not thin or blah tasting.

I always order mine with 50/50 and 1 extra flavor shot and that seems to work well. With cotton candy I get 2 flavor shots because I find the flavor of the cotton candy is very weak from them.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread