• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MD, DC, VA Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bran526

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
Charles Town, WV
I live in Charles Town, WV but work in Germantown, MD. My hubby had heard about e-cigs on a radio show and directed me here. He quit smoking cold turkey 3 years ago and I want to quit but still like the act of smoking so this was a great change. I have been vaping for about a week and a half right now and this weekend I am going to be trying out my hand at the DIY juices. :)

ProStreet

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
Montgomery county Maryland
I live in Charles Town, WV but work in Germantown, MD. My hubby had heard about e-cigs on a radio show and directed me here. He quit smoking cold turkey 3 years ago and I want to quit but still like the act of smoking so this was a great change. I have been vaping for about a week and a half right now and this weekend I am going to be trying out my hand at the DIY juices. :)

I live in germantown. :thumb:

I have a baltimore/dc vapers group set up here, but its not too active yet. working on it.
Thanks- joined it. I haven't seen anyone else publicly vaping in Baltimore, but my smoking friends tend to be pretty blown away when I let them try my 510. So hopefully there will be more of us soon...

HawktheSlayer

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Norfolk VA
Live in norfolk but work in virginia beach at Oceana Air Station. Work on f-18 flight simulators. The best job in the world ( working on giant video game systems, and I get to fly them every nite ) Out of work right now due to having spinal fision on the 20th of Aug. Loving being able to vape where i want, I vape at work and I even vaped in the hospital while I was in recovery dam this is great.

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Live in Gaithersburg and work in Rockville .

I was born in Fredericksburg and grew up in the Fred, Stafford, Dale City areas. Mostly Stafford as I went to all twelve years there.

Glad to see other people so close to me. Anyone got to the Maryland Renaissance Faire? Saw three vapers there this weekend and turned a bunch of people on to e-cigs. I'll be there this weekend as well.

Anyhow, hello all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread