• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MD, DC, VA Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Live in Gaithersburg and work in Rockville .

I was born in Fredericksburg and grew up in the Fred, Stafford, Dale City areas. Mostly Stafford as I went to all twelve years there.

Glad to see other people so close to me. Anyone got to the Maryland Renaissance Faire? Saw three vapers there this weekend and turned a bunch of people on to e-cigs. I'll be there this weekend as well.

Anyhow, hello all.

I'm jealous, we used to go to RenFaire there every year, but we moved to Southern Va. 4 1/2 yrs ago and I haven't been able to make it up there for it. Hubby is from Dale City, and we spent 13 years in the NoVa, DC, MD area.

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Going to the RenFaire on the 19th!

Excellent- I'll be there! My wife and I are Renny's. We have seasons passes if onlyso that we can walk in and avoid the lines for tickets.

Look for me at the Whiteheart Tavern- just go straight in and keep walking until you get to a tavern with live music playing. Good beer, good music, and right in the middle of all the food.

I'll have boots that have a purple stripe on the front and back- oh- and I'll probably be the only one vaping there.

Hope to see you! :)

Bruce H

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2009
Gaithersburg, Maryland
I'm jealous, we used to go to RenFaire there every year, but we moved to Southern Va. 4 1/2 yrs ago and I haven't been able to make it up there for it. Hubby is from Dale City, and we spent 13 years in the NoVa, DC, MD area.

They had one in Frederickburg a few years ago. It didn't last very long.

It was nice but too spread out and you could only drink right in front of the pubs behind the "line". Sucked. However, you could walk around with a razor sharp broadsword if you liked. Strange. It's the opposite in Maryland.

The Maryland RenFaire is open until October so maybe you and your hubby can spend a night in Annapolis or something. Like a mini-vacation.

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
Wow! Midlothian! Me too, ctourtelot.
I use Richmond in my descriptor so people outside the area have a better general idea of my location. My old friends back in Mississippi look at me funny like I've been reading too much Tolkien when I tell them, "I live in a tree house in the Village of Midlothian." 'Tis a magical place :D So unless I'm feeling mischievous, I just tell them I'm in Richmond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread