Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Yes I've just done the calc, I'll get some Sony vtc4 or molly's if I decide to get a profile unity, that's what I like about this site, pure information, thanks

Remember, as cells age they loose some of their CDR. So overkill is your friend. Over time a 30a battery can degrade down to 25a. If you leave a bit of wiggle room, it adds an extra level of protection and that is never a bad thing. Also, running 25a on a 25a battery degrades a battery quicker than if you use 25a on a 30a cell. It's like holding the gas pedal to the floor in your car constantly.

Reactions: Marper

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Here is mooch's recommended batteries for mechs.

BECC9D6C-5C2C-44A5-A1C7-AEDD64791A21.jpeg

• Informative

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Yeah sorry, they apparently are wider than normal 18650s
That's one reason I never got any. Some of my mods it's a tight fit already. I always double wrap my batteries, and a standard size battery double wrapped barely fits a couple of my mods so the molicel batteries double wrapped probably won't fit. Though they would work just fine for quite a few mods I have, so that is pretty much dependant on the mods you have.

• Informative

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Just arrived so I tried my reload to see how it looked, its a nice mod, wierd how the fire button is in the base View attachment 846811

Mine is like yours and is coming from Sourcemore in China. It's been about 3 weeks, so it must be coming on a slow boat from China!

Tracking doesn't help me understand where it is right now. If USPS facility means it's in the U.S. I might be getting it in a few days!

ChinaWanb Express <does anyone else think this is Chinese for "Wannabe"?

United States

asMODus Rose Finch Mech Mod

Destination
Origin - Tracking consuming: 371 ms
2019-10-25 08:00
In Transit to Next Facility

2019-10-24 23:44
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

2019-10-21 00:19
Parcel arrives at Airport, Parcel Arrival

2019-10-20 12:10
Parcel is leaving Airport, Parcel Leaving Port

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Blitzdonlife

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Yeah, that's what I was getting but it did turn up and I love the mod, mine was advertised as magnetic but it's not, its a spring fire and make sure you hold the button and tighten it up cause mine was loose, if it comes with the axis tank, don't bother, it's rubbish but the tube is good, solid brass and got some weight on it,only prob is cleaning, get some brasso haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread