Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
If you are looking for a hybrid I would personally suggest the dreadnaut.
It is a beast, it is a true hybrid dripper, it weighs over a pound without the battery, and there is not even an option for a 510 connection for it.
I have an authentic so can't speak for clones of it, but I love mine.

My latest acquisition, and according to hubby's attitude, my last one of the year. I got the clone version with the air holes on both sides of the cap, threads as smooth as butter and I promised hubby I meant for it to be that heavy so I could do sneaky arm exercises. I hate planned exercise. I really like the mod so far, easy to coil. Oh, but I do not like that it's not vented so I'll have hubby drill out a few vent holes once he's calmed down.

Kr3wsk8er

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
SB/LA 808-213
My name is Matt and I am a vapeaholic, just checking in today, It has been almost 2 hours and 54 minutes since my last purchase but who's counting? I thank my higher power for fasttech since I was able to walk away with only a $36.68 bill. The insanity of my disease tells me though, now I have the extended wait for shipping to the US, that it would be wise and pre-order the new authentic tobh 2.5's. The unmanageability of this is destroying my marriage. I am like a giant vape tornado tearing through my family's lives. Thanks for letting me share...

haha all joking *kind of* aside is anyone here actually a friend of bill's?

-edit- I couldn't resist haha, had to dig around and find my old chips.

Last edited:

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Glad to hear it brotha! That is awesome. I am coming up on my 3rd year this Nov =] I wonder if a 12 step thread was started in the lounge if that would take.

that's awesome!! Congrats!! :D

Yeah maybe it would be worth looking into....there has to be more of us!! :)

Kr3wsk8er

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
SB/LA 808-213

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
My name is Matt and I am a vapeaholic, just checking in today, It has been almost 2 hours and 54 minutes since my last purchase but who's counting? I thank my higher power for fasttech since I was able to walk away with only a $36.68 bill. The insanity of my disease tells me though, now I have the extended wait for shipping to the US, that it would be wise and pre-order the new authentic tobh 2.5's. The unmanageability of this is destroying my marriage. I am like a giant vape tornado tearing through my family's lives. Thanks for letting me share...

haha all joking *kind of* aside is anyone here actually a friend of bill's?

-edit- I couldn't resist haha, had to dig around and find my old chips.
I wouldn't call us friends. We've crossed paths..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread