Mech Squonker With Protective Features (Looking For)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I'm looking for a squonker that is like a mech but has the protection that a regulated mod would have. I have the Pulse X and I'm very happy with it, I just feel like I want to cut down on the size of a squonk mod. I understand that the Pulse X is regulated and I like that but I want a squonk mod that can fit better in my pocket.

I know that I can technically use a full mech but I just don't feel comfortable doing that. The protection features of a mod makes me more comfortable and obviously there's nothing wrong with a full mechanical squonker but it's not for me.

Can someone please recommend a squonker that can have the protective features that's needed and still retains the size of a mechanical squonker and functions like one?

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Essentially you want an unregulated mod, a mech with circuitry, just no adjustability. For cheap I think the original Pico Squeeze would do the trick if you can find one. They were very affordable. There's another one the wotofo Recurve squeeze squonk mod that offers essentially the same protection features. And it has a cute penguin on its side (now you'll never be able to unsee the penguin).

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm looking to spend up to $100 range.

Then look at the Squeeze and Recurve. You can get both for under $100 and have money left over for an rda. If you want higher end the price jump will be significant. This is one of those areas where the spread from simple affordable to still simple but fancy is pretty big. Unlike say just a regulated squonk you're looking for a niche product as most folks go mech or regulated to stay in the realm of the mass market stuff.

Then again, there are are high end mech squonks that are way more expensive than even those stabwood unregulated ones already discussed.

• Agree
Reactions: Don29palms

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Then look at the Squeeze and Recurve. You can get both for under $100 and have money left over for an rda. If you want higher end the price jump will be significant. This is one of those areas where the spread from simple affordable to still simple but fancy is pretty big. Unlike say just a regulated squonk you're looking for a niche product as most folks go mech or regulated to stay in the realm of the mass market stuff.

Then again, there are are high end mech squonks that are way more expensive than even those stabwood unregulated ones already discussed.
I looked at the recurve and it's slightly larger than my pulse x and I'm trying to downgrade in size. The Pico Squeeze 2 does seem nice and I like the look in silver. It's just that I was imagining a box shaped squonk similar to the pulse x that is just smaller because it's like a mech just with protection. I don't know if that exists but I hope it does :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I wonder why you dont see small regulated squonkers that are affordable? I know there are small ones, but they are high end , because I see many of them on modtrader and high end trading sites. I have even purchased a couple of them about 1.5 years ago and they were really small dnas, but like I said, hi end in the 400 range. I would of thought by now China would be doing them....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
3F9B0C94-186F-47F6-B4E9-CBE0CB568337.png
I have an Asmodus Pumper 18 stabwood which is semi regulated. There’s also a Pumper 20/21 that takes larger batteries. Beautiful device.

It can be found on sale at the Asmodus site and at Vape Ranger. I got mine for $120 I think on sale but have seen it cheaper.

On sale here for $109
asMODus Pumper-18 BF Squonk Box Mod | Vape Device

Reactions: EIHYPI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread