Not open for further replies.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
This doc, which has several links to it out on the web, has been moved.

Can we please have the new location, thanks (it is extremely difficult to find on the site). Also to avoid frustration, and losing links to CASAA, you can ask your web guy to put a redirect script in the htaccess file.

This is the dead link:
www. casaa .org/files/CASAA%20Medical%20infograph(5).pdf
[remove spaces]

Please name it with no spaces in the filename (this is what produces those %20 things), and do not change the filename with each new version as that destroys all your links out on the web - put the version # inside. It is also best not to use upper case in a web URL if possible. The ideal new filename is therefore: casaa-medical-infograph.pdf (never use underscores for any purpose anywhere on a website or URL).

Many thanks.

Last edited:

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Sorry - I'm not going to change it at this point, but you don't have to worry about a new name every time it is updated anymore because that is something that happened on the old site. But we will keep your advice in mind for the future development of the site. Thanks!

I'm not sure why you think it is so hard to find on the site - I think it's pretty intuitive on where you would find it and it's in available in two places?
casaa.org > Resource Materials > Printable Handouts OR casaa.org > CASAA Store > shop

It can be found here: Printable Handouts

And here: theCASAAstore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread