• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet up this Saturday, Sept 17, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
I am sad but don't think I can make it. I am pretty sure I am taking my son out for his birthday that night. But, if we change our plans, I would love to go. I need some ideas on how to vape better. I am really shy so this will be tough for me!

This is a pretty relaxed, accepting and diverse group. You'll meet some really great folks if you make it to one of these things.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I am sad but don't think I can make it. I am pretty sure I am taking my son out for his birthday that night. But, if we change our plans, I would love to go. I need some ideas on how to vape better. I am really shy so this will be tough for me!

Well, we don't bite (unless you request it ;) ) but I certainly understand birthday values with the 'fam outweigh social events...but like Thomas said - we're pretty laid back and relaxed a group - so relaxed we only meet a few times a year :)

But if you can manage to swing by - we'll be the group in the bar with a HUGE cloud of vapor surrounding us...and the half-assed nacho's at Ze Parrot are da bomb...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
maybe i can get my family to eat at PP? oops that won't work! I was a closet smoker so I am a closet vaper. Maybe we can meet in the bathroom for a few hits? lol

I totally understand that one. I was (and I guess, still am! LOL) with the inlaws.

But you know.....if they know you know people who smoke, you can just tell your party "wow! that looks interesting...I think I will ask them about it and pass on the info to Cindy LuWho in my office".
We can play along with the best of them ;) LOL

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I'll second ya, MlrGrl. You gotta come. The best thing about a vape meet is getting to try new gear...that way you KNOW what's going to work for you before you buy a ton of gear & liquid.

Now, about this orgasmic thing...:shock:

Can't guarantee a vaping experience THAT good, but I CAN offer you a: :banana:

c-kool LOVES those :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread