• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Info. Next VIP MEETING OCTOBER 17th 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Well - - it doesn't look like I will be bringing anything new to the meet. The Super T is still a couple weeks out, as expected, and my EastMall package showed up without the manual Lady-Pipe. (OOPS -- Micro-pipe.)

EastMall is going to make it right but probably won't show in time for the meeting.

I did switch to manual 901s and love the control. After trying out the SD at the last meeting, and buying one, I am sold on manual.

Later
Bob

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
Hi guys.. sorry I've been AWOL .. (and that I missed the last meeting.. spaced on it until about 6pm that night) I should be able to make this one and will likely be bringing a couple non vapers with me. 1's a 2pack a day smoker that's intrigued (hint hint suppliers... see if you can sell her :p) the other is a life long non smoker (my bf) who just wants to learn more so he can help us recruit more converts :D

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hiya Patrick,
Yup, both Chad and John should be there, and I understand they both just got parts in, so should have plenty of 801 and 901 parts for sale! Not sure if either have manual bats though (I'll ask).

I'll be chatting with John tomorrow, so if anyone has 'special needs' (other than the obvious, like DAN) send me a PM and I'll try to find a supplier to bring it for you!

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I guess I should for Head Count reasons say that I am planing on coming to the meeting this weekend. I think I am taking my other friend that is new to vaping. New because my friend Jason and his wife have joined the ranks of Vapers.

I will not be bring anything new unless it ships today.... I did get on the preorder for the Silver Bullet but I think it will ship on the 19th... I can't wait. See you on Saturday!

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Terrie SHHHHHHHHHH

Remember 'What is said at a Vaping Meeting stays at the Vaping meeting'

Well ok maybe not. Are you going to bring your Pulp Fiction Syringe :shock: with coffee again? I might have to bring you a travel bottle.....:D

Funny stuff there "Martin".....I gave up using that monster cause I started having odd dreams of going to the doctor for shots. I hate needles but it worked so well. I got these new 901 carts that soak up the juice like a sponge, and they are awesome. Its a 2pc cart like the 801's are. They are so rockin' that I dont use the straw mod in them like I had to with the other carts. I will be bringing those for show and tell...LOL I dont have any coffee anymore. Im stuck on Hilton and Pina Colada with a couple of drops of Clove. The clove is really mellow so it seems to be good mixed with the pina colada. I ordered a 30ml bottle of some WAY high watermelon nic (47mg I think) with 10ml of non-nic watermelon flavoring and 20ml of 50/50 pg vg so I can make a .... load of watermelon juice. Its my favorite even though I hate most of those fruity flavors but I like it because it really tastes like you just bit into a fresh watermelon slice. Hope to see ya there! Take it easy

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
I would really like to say thanks again for the use of the "lucky table"...If your table isnt lucky next time, we will scope out whos got it and just move on over..casually, sneeky like...smile and hang out LOL. And thank you phxRob for testing my attys I really appreciate that.And for the juice trade. You have a lot of knowldge on 510's and I enjoyed soaking up all your experience. I may need more since "Lovely Hellen" is setting up a mission to convert me to using a 510. I always wanted one but I have sooooo much 901 stuff now Its hard to start all over, stockpiling and all. I have this sinking feeling that since Hellen could sell Ice Making Machines to Eskimos(full price) that I am In deep caca......I will probable be sporting a new 510 at the next meeting. LMAO Anyone in the market for tons of working 901 parts???? Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread