Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I bought a ss Megalodon some time ago, later I bought the extension sleeve for use 18500 batteries or the Kick in it, unfortunately the Kick does not work, I'm sure the problem is the Megalodon ss button: you have to press it very hard to get the Kick working sometimes, of course the contact spring on the Kick is making proper contact and Megalodon is perfectly clean (button unassembled and cleaned, threads, tube insides, etc.), most of the time the Kick does not fire or it only produces a tick tick sound.

I wanted to post this in case somebody waiting for the SS Megalodon, intends to use it with Kick, maybe the aluminum Megalodon is a better choice, and maybe also, the brass button of the aluminum Megalodon on the ss Megalodon could solve the Kick issue (I haven't tried it yet because it is not in stock).

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I had similar issues with my SSDon. I switched out the SS switch center post (the hollow screw with the sping and plastic bit in it) with a brass one. Works flawlessly now. That way you can keep the all stainless look without the function issues.

On a side note, i hope Moju isn't discontinuing the Don. Haven't seen them in a while.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I had similar issues with my SSDon. I switched out the SS switch center post (the hollow screw with the sping and plastic bit in it) with a brass one. Works flawlessly now. That way you can keep the all stainless look without the function issues.

On a side note, i hope Moju isn't discontinuing the Don. Haven't seen them in a while.

That's a good idea, the problem is where to find the brass screw. It seems moju store is down, I can't find the Sign In option and there is not "add to cart" button on items in store :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread