Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hi Everyone...

I know there have been several members that have complained there may be suppliers in *members* clothing over the past few months. I am starting this thread to try and track them, and to not only keep this forum free from spamming, but also to reassure members we are trying our best to stay on top of things.

An Ongoing List will be made of such suspicious individuals, and should you think you may know someone that seems overly suspicious, don't hesitate to contact one of the mods. This not only goes for suppliers, this also is meant for members with duplicate IP's that want to flame/spam/ or otherwise disrupt the ECF Community.

PM's and Identities will be held in the strictest of confidence. When an issue is found, details on the confirmation will be posted in this thread. Thanks Guys and Gals ...

* Known Issues * The Black List *
1. loongtotem008
2. Snowstar
3. gutierrez
4. tarkington007
5. nic
6. Crown7
7. POPROCKS
8. SMOKAMAN
9. Zippitydoo
10. Volcoman24 <-- Recognized supplier, but registers as a member and pretends not to work for Smokeless Delight
11. Karl <-- One of Volcoman24's other usernames
12. mrmagic <-- Another one of volcoman24's usernames
13. drlongjon - Spammer of Red Dragon Products

Last edited by a moderator:

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Hehe gotta keep the proxies happy :) with my last ISP which was cable I got strange faults! It seemed that if someone misbehaved on a website and got banned the whole town or even ISP would be banned ! Lots of times I visited and seemed banned!!! A friend told me it was transparent proxies or something at work!! The strange thing was we could still talk to each other's computers but only on good days when Cable gave us nice IP addresses!! The Internet is strange sometimes

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Its about time to add Crown7 and their host of undercovers to the list ...

Thewe are All users under the same IP address: If you look at post history, you will definitely see a trend ...

USERNAMES:

* Crown7
* POPROCKS
* SMOKAMAN
* Zippitydoo

This guy was even given the chance to come forward, admit his wrongs, and we would allow him to stay. Needless to say, he didn't, and continued to try and hide the fact. He has now been banned....

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I believe Qatar's citizens all share the same ip address (to restrict their freedoms of information and expression). If one person gets their IP banned somewhere, so does the rest of the country.

Haha ... That has to blow. I have noticed that some countries all share the same IP range. I believe Singapore is on of them ...

Its not hard to point out proxies either. AOL in certain countries has its members share IP's, which I find kind of odd ... but hey, o well :)

Members of The Black List our *obvious* :)

NotYingYang

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
United States
I am still quite a newbie to this forum... but I do love how there are people passionate enough to do things such as start threads like this to keep the forum a productive and positive environment. Thanks! P.S. How can I see what IP address a username has? I am so not computer literate and I want to be able to help out in this forum.

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
P.S. How can I see what IP address a username has? I am so not computer literate and I want to be able to help out in this forum.

Only a terrible lapse of common sense would make these available publicly. Moderators can see them and report that they are common to several 'distinct' users. I don't think any of them would be silly enough to publish the actual ip address, though.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread