Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
pf-crystal-ball.jpg

Oh my! What's this I see in my crystal ball?

Steve, I see a new lucrative business venture in your future :D

Btw, that domain name is available. So, ya better grab it while it's hot. hehe

omg-wtf.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice Lika!

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Ok...

I just got off the phone with Mr. Parker...we had a conversation which ran over 1 hour and 5 minutes (let's hear it for free long distance).

Mr. Parker and I spoke, at length, about all of the issues which came up in this thread...The date of the domain registration, the products he's reviewed, his comments about the Evo, his relationship with Jeff (from Janty), the situations that other reviewers are in with receiving remuneration from various companies based on traffic, his relationships with other distributors, his disclosure to other distributors before he started his business, his efforts to not put himself in a position of feature for feature competition with other suppliers and his intentions in starting his business.

Before I spoke to Mr. Parker on the phone, things were not very friendly...We exchanged some PM's and it was obvious that we weren't the best of friends.

After more than an hour on the phone with Mr. Parker, during which I went out of my way to force his hand, catch him in a dishonesty, lead him in to revealing himself, etc...I am of the opinion that he didn't intend to be shady or to scam anyone.

Mr. Parker was VERY forthcoming with information throughout the entire call (even volunteering quite a bit of personal and private business information) and his information was very consistent (I took some notes and asked some questions about things he had said early in the call and his answers were very consistent...I didn't detect any attempts at being evasive or dodgy...He was, as I said, very forthcoming.

Me, being me, I am not apt to reverse my position lightly. I can't be intimidated and I don't tend to care if I've made someone upset with me. That being said I've told Mr. Parker that I will make a post in this thread discussing the phone call and the fact that I am now of the belief that his venture is above board and legitimate.

I can't (read: won't) go into a lot of specifics about the content of the discussion but suffice it say that I am, in fact, reversing my position at this time...I don't think he set out to do anything shady, I don't think he ever intended to be underhanded and I don't think that he set out with it in mind to steer people toward a business he was in the process of building. If he was lying to me, he's a damned good liar. I'm not easily convinced of anything I'm skeptical about but, in this case, I am convinced.

That's it for me...I'm putting down my torch and pitchfork and going home.

Any questions, PM me...I don't think this should be aired out in public any more.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Amen!, enough said...now everybody leave the poor guy alone, i have never seen anybody get so Massacred and lynched like parked’s was in here for over 20 odd pages now, tut

I believe him as well after i had talked to him by PM, now i just feel completely! sorry for the guy after all this

Kate this is to you, give it a rest now please….Your personal crusade against him is over i hope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread