*** Members To Look Out For *** The BLACK List ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
My oh my! there has been allot of action in this room since i have been at work.......And i missed!! it all 8-o waaaa! ...Dam!! my day job, dam! it to hell ~shakes fist~

Give parked’s a break, yeah i was feeling a little annoyed about the whole situation at first but i have decided to give Parked the benefit on the doubt ...some of you guys really don't know for sure what the actual facts are and until you do hold the undisputable facts in your hands then please try and be alittle more understanding of the guy....

....in my country it's always been *presumed innocent before guilty*
...not sure how it is in your country :)

P.S: somebody remind me to never! piss Kate off, by the way :shock: ..Luckly there are many corners in and round this forum in where you can hide haha

*Looks around the corners for kate an then pi*sses off from this thread very quickly n quietly :)

Actually...It's been proven that Parked registered his web-store before making his first review (1 week to the day after joining this site).

I have agreed to speak to Mr. Parker via phone. I will be calling him right after I finish the cap-off of this review I'm working on.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
yeah yeah! K and cash are gona get each other off in whatever way I deem respectable (or whatever way I deem will sell the most videos lol!) and I will keep all the $ cause I am their pimp and they are my ho's and I will profit from using their slutty selves :) If I feel it is inappropriate enough there could be a goat or a chicken involved in this shoot as well (of course I would pay the animals though!).

Ooop... I think I just crossed a line.. maybe that is why me and Terr get along so well? LOL!

It's the newest internet sensation
A cash and a krew in a cup, directed by spikey

Hah! How about "Two guys a cup and a cow = Milk" LOL :)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
emoticons-1.gif

God I love wildsky's little smiley gifs :) so much that I might just use your mouth and spare your ... for Mrs. Cash's sake lol :)

Edit: LOL.. me and nitewriter remembered Mrs. Cash at the same time... Sorry Mrs. Cash... I know you can't "make someone gay"... either ya are or ya aren't... and neither party is part of our ECF gay group so I figured it was safe to mess with them lol :)

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing the review issues up Spikey - now where can I buy this video starring Cash? :)

I saw him posting about cracking a whip earlier - maybe he already has a video out?

Wow...Cash.. u didn't tell me you were good with a whip! Can you wear a wig and can u walk in heels? I may have work for you if you ever finish emails...

speaking of which mine are up to 484 and I have to edit 2.5 hours of video for my pay site so I am back to work now... it's been fun guys! It may just be time to let this thread die seeing how silly we are getting lol :) Bu at least we have buried the meanness with plenty of perversity :)

Sexuality and Boobies will save the world some day... mark my words!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Thanks for clearing the review issues up Spikey - now where can I buy this video starring Cash? :)

I saw him posting about cracking a whip earlier - maybe he already has a video out?

shhhh ... don't tell mrs. cash :D .... a vid, perhaps ... pictures ... we'll, if you find them publicly, please don't post ;) We did use to live in Chatsworth, CA ya know!

Me too K... that is why I am NOT in the video lol!

Me 3 !!!!!!!! well, I used to be! But if it keeps me out from suckin on a cow utter or doing something even worse, I'm lactose intollerant !!!!

This thread has taken more turns than a West Virginia back road. :rolleyes:

is that supposed to be a clean or dirty comment nite? last i heard, west virginia's back road was quite hairy and tense :shock:

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Man, I just got done reading the last 50 or so pages and I'm actually kinda bummed. I know I watched a bunch of reviews before making my choice, and I was influenced by the reviews, at least somewhat. I'm actually glad I found a supplier close to where I live and I have met him face to face (I know many suppliers do this). It helps build a level of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread