*** Members To Look Out For *** The BLACK List ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
whats up CaSh, how did your reopening go for puresmoker?

Btw did you get my forum message? doesn't look like you did 8-o

Did you just send it? or was this recently rick? Shoot me one right now and I would be more than willing to respond in 1 minutes and 56 seconds :oops:

U, me, cash and terr (and maybe walrus too) should start a TMI club :)

Off to work...

Work at 2am ? :shock:

Hmmm :| might as well be talking to the wall ..F.I :)

i do it daily ... most the time, i just hope someone is listening, but most they time no one is :(

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I personally think JantyUSA needs to head the list on the first page. After weeks of no communications, then offers of refunds that never followed through, finally a Paypal dispute which they tried to head off by lying about shipment (stupid thing to do when they are using Paypal for labels... they said it shipped Saturday. Electronic Shipping info wasn't recieved until an hour ago) I finally got a refund. I had to threaten to turn them in for fraud, and call them out on their lies before they were willing to do so.

I don't care how low your supplies are, or how backed up your orders are. Lying (poorly) and trying to manipulate the system so that you don't have to provide refunds is criminal in my book.

Jeff may have had a good reputation here in the past. His recent actions deserve a ban.

seamist

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Pacific Northwest, WA USA
oh lord Cash - I just read your sig - menthol and peach? Don't know if I could stomach that one.

Back to regular programming.....

After seeing Cash post about this and getting some Cash peach, I've been vaping this a bit and it's yummy. Plus it is stretching out my only precious bottle of TrueMenthol.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
pf-crystal-ball.jpg

Oh my! What's this I see in my crystal ball?

Steve, I see a new lucrative business venture in your future :D

Btw, that domain name is available. So, ya better grab it while it's hot. hehe

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
After seeing Cash post about this and getting some Cash peach, I've been vaping this a bit and it's yummy. Plus it is stretching out my only precious bottle of TrueMenthol.

YES !!!! VERY YUMMY!!!! not sure why, but it is!!!! never have been a huge peach flavor, but thought, what the hell ... thus the menth-peach explosion ... its like a party in your mouth!

so im being accused of a fake accent now?

yup .... i knew it 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread