Status
Not open for further replies.

VegasDealer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Las Vegas
Okay, I am very new to vaping, DYI and this forum site, but the biggest problem I am having is finding/mixing a menthol recipe that my wife will not turn her nose up to.

The wife has been on menthol analogs for nearly 40 years (I have been a non-menthol smoker for over 40 years myself) and started vaping with me about 6-7 weeks ago. Personally, I can vape anything I come up with, but the wife, well that's a whole different story.

Anyway, maybe there is a thread dedicated to menthol recipes only here, but I have yet to find it. If it's here, it's just as elusive as a menthol recipe that will satisfy my other half.

So, I am asking all of you who have been doing this for far longer than I have to please help by posting MENTHOL ONLY recipes that you have come up with or have ran across. They can contain tobacco flavors, or not. But for all of the menthol participants, this could be their thread that keeps them vaping and from going back to analogs.

Who will be first? I would go, but I have yet to find one that the wife really likes, so I am hoping that you all will flood this thread with what you know about menthol recipes.

;)

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Alas I have never found one I like. I smoked Newports for over 20 years. There is nothing vapable that tastes anywhere close. Mints {spearmint, peppermint, wintergreen, etc.} are all very sweet and cloying. Menthol reminds me of medicated chest rub. Koolada gives a cool feeling in the mouth and throat without adding flavor so I use that.

Good luck!

mrcoolbp

ECF Veteran
My wife smoke parliament menthol and newports, she is very picky. She eventually decided she like mint and dislikes both tobacco flavors and menthol. Her recipe is:

30ml 18mg base (80/20)
And 2.4ml Extreme Ice (~8%)

Extreme ice is available from Flavor West and from Mt. Baker Vapor, but it looks MUCH cheaper from FW.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
My MenthadillaWhip:

MDW-Pub.jpg

It'll rawk yer socks off!

hamsterjack

Nov 24, 2012
Poland
Hi All

My mint recipe (all from Inawera):

10 ml of Inawera VGP
7 drops of Mint
7 drops of Cool Mint
7 drops of Mint Mix

And another one called Rocet Fuel (not tested by my). This recipe was published in one of the Polish e-forums (I do not remember the author of this recipe):

10 ml of Inawera VPG
12 drops of Frost (Inawera Tino D'Milano)
12 drops of Fresh Mint (Inawera Tino D'Milano or Inawera Wera Garden)
7 drops of Menthol (Inawera).

Regards

HJ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread