Merged old Janty Stick sticky threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Texas

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
The Great Nation of Texas
I have used my V2 stick for 3 weeks with no problems. I want to say sorry to the ones that have had problems. As far as ayyts I like the ones I get from Eastmall (801) with the low bridge. Sorry Ethan... but they seem to work well with the V2. I have used the 901 which I love, the 801 I also like but so far the V2 is my go to vape and have not, think goodness, had any problems. I do think if you do have problems, Janty will work it out for you.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
I'm hoping the performance is better with the 901 adaptor. I wanted to love the JS, but I hated the 801 atty. My 901 adaptor should be here tomorrow, so I'm hoping for the best. Anyone have the 901 adaptor?

I agree. I just don't like the 801 atty. I got it for the bigger cart size.
I much prefer the warm flavor of the 901.
I also have a 901 adapter coming and should be here tomorrow.
Let me know how you like it and I'll do the same.

quovadis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Florida USA
Just an observation and some thoughts about the V2 and the 801 carts. I find that I get very good performance from my atomizer when I top off, and that lasts for a while. Then the performance starts dropping off a bit, you have to pull longer to get the vapor/TH you want. I suspect that the atomizer is now saturated and just at the point where it is hovering on the over-saturation point. I think this affects how the coil works. I think it may be supplying too much liquid to the coil to allow effective vaporization. What I've started to do is, when it gets to this condition, pull out the cart, install just the whistle tip, and vape for a while, working off the juice already in the atomizer mesh. I can get at least 20 good drags in this condition, with good vapor and TH. When that starts to taper off, I replace the cartridge and I'm good to go for quite a while longer, usually until the cart is nearly completely empty. I think this also minimizes buildup on the coil. I'm not sure this would work for every atomizer/juice combination, but it seems to work on mine fairly consistently, and stretches my juice out pretty well.

I'd be curious to see if this works for anyone else.

i Have found that the janty atty gets flooded quite easily.
I think the janty works well with little liquid amounts.
I wet the cart with 6 drops at a time.
Or drip 2 to 3 drops at a time.
I often blow the liquid out of the atty.
I often let the atty burn all the liquid off before topping off

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
The JS is just too easy and convenient NOT to love. Much like grabbin' the ol' pack and lighter before flying out the door.

I do like the 'warmth' of flavor from the 901 atty but I've found drawing longer and with less force on the 801 can deliver the same feel and taste.

Don't have the 901 adapater yet, might try it, but not sure I can part with the 801 cart. They just hold SO much.

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
I just got my Janty Stick today and have yet to get the first wisp of vapor. I've read every thread and tried everything that made sense but I just can't get any vapor or heat from the atomizer. The battery seems to be sitting correctly as I got the three flashes when I screwed the top on.

I have tried everything with the atomizer. It's been in and out so many times I'm afraid I will strip the threads. I've cleaned it out, dripped it, cleaned some more, tightened it, loosened it and tightened it again and again.

Just when I was about to give up and order a couple of new atomizers, I find out that they are out of stock. Guess I'll have to send back and/or try something else.

Fortunately, I ordered the Kissbox at the same time and am using it with the USB while it is charging. I'm thrilled with this e cig so far. Great vapor and taste

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I just got my Janty Stick today and have yet to get the first wisp of vapor. I've read every thread and tried everything that made sense but I just can't get any vapor or heat from the atomizer. The battery seems to be sitting correctly as I got the three flashes when I screwed the top on.

I have tried everything with the atomizer. It's been in and out so many times I'm afraid I will strip the threads. I've cleaned it out, dripped it, cleaned some more, tightened it, loosened it and tightened it again and again.

Just when I was about to give up and order a couple of new atomizers, I find out that they are out of stock. Guess I'll have to send back and/or try something else.

Fortunately, I ordered the Kissbox at the same time and am using it with the USB while it is charging. I'm thrilled with this e cig so far. Great vapor and taste

I hope you check back on this thread to see the responses . . .gjrhine is right . . . you need to screw that puppy in tight.

The fact that the light goes on when you push the button means nothing . . . the light will go on so long as there is a battery with some charge in the JS . . . whether the atomizer is engaged or not makes no difference in terms of the light.

With second version JS, some folks are reporting some caulking or something down there that can make it perhaps more difficult to screw in the atomizer. What worked for me was to put an empty mouthpiece onto the atomizer. This is basically the mouthpiece with NO cartridge or filler in it. Press down tightly as you turn.

And, of course, it is possible that you have a dead atomizer. It happens.

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
JustJulie writes: "What worked for me was to put an empty mouthpiece onto the atomizer. This is basically the mouthpiece with NO cartridge or filler in it. Press down tightly as you turn."

Thanks for that tip, Julie. I got it to work for mine as well finally. Of course, my Janty Stick looked as if had been through a war before I ever got to use it but I am able to vape!!!

Really appreciate the help from everyone.

Lynn

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
JustJulie writes: "What worked for me was to put an empty mouthpiece onto the atomizer. This is basically the mouthpiece with NO cartridge or filler in it. Press down tightly as you turn."

Thanks for that tip, Julie. I got it to work for mine as well finally. Of course, my Janty Stick looked as if had been through a war before I ever got to use it but I am able to vape!!!

Really appreciate the help from everyone.

Lynn

So glad it worked, Lynn. If it makes you feel any better, it gets easier to get the atomizer in and out after a few times. :) Just make sure to keep the empty mouthpiece handy. :D

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am not affiliated with Janty in any way.

I just got my Janty Stick in the mail and I am BLOWN AWAY! This thing rocks my socks off. Thanks for the extra cartridges. I never had such a great vape. "Wow" is all I can say and it came really fast! :D:thumbs::w00t:

Not sure what PV you had before, but I came from a Mini Fogger (306 style) and was blown away with the JS. The Kissbox atomizers are massive and produce tons of vapor.

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
my v2 just took a number one on my couch :( i rubbed it's nose in it but i don't think it understood just looked up and wagged it's cart at me like we were playing a game.

button is now stuck to in the on positon

button is now stuck in the off positon

i just gave the button one hell of a blow job and it's now back to life.

troubleshooting a bic lighter and a carton of smokes wasn't this bad

if the cancer didn't kill me with the analogs

with the high blood pressure from cursing at an ecig do me in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread