Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Just checked the UPS site and my favorite three words are staring me in the face: "Out for Delivery":thumbs:

Good for you, El. =)

Me, I've yet to receive an email confirming my existence. LOL

(but, then again, I'm not an actual paying customer for the eGo, just a PITA contest winner) <g>

Ethan_Janty

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2008
Fort Worth
Good for you, El. =)

Me, I've yet to receive an email confirming my existence. LOL

(but, then again, I'm not an actual paying customer for the eGo, just a PITA contest winner) <g>

Contact Ethan ethan@jantyusa.com and he can get you your tracking information. Sometimes spam/junk filters will grab those UPS emails also.

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
Just got mine, missed delivery this morning but he brought it back before his shift ended - nice bloke!

This is my first PV and I have to say.. Wow, I think I smoked too much lol, I am on an intense nicotine high haha

It took a while to get going, I probably wasn't doing it right, but now it works fine, creates loads of vapour, tastes great and it is really warming inside too. The TH is excellent also, very similar to the cigarettes I smoke.

I am surprised to be honest, I expected it to be bigger than it was I also didn't expect the nicotine delivery to be so overwhelming, so far so good!

Thanks Janty

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Whats wierd is my eGo has shipped and the UPS site says del on 1/04/2010 but upgraded to 3 day ship. Hmmmm, I don't believe that the UPS likes me or even know how to count the days. LOL But its in GA now (since 10pm last night) I figured it should be here the 31st but they still say the 4th of Jan '10. Oh the waiting is killing me even more when I see all those preety pics of the eGo and not to have mine in hand WAAaaaaWWwwWaAaaAA:(

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Instead of a recessed slot that a screwdriver goes into, has any thought been given to doing the opposite? Have a raised tab that can be easily gripped?

The whole point of the new battery lid, is that you can raise the "middle" section, and then tie a lanyard to it, but you can also use this raised middle part to unscrew the battery lid with!

;)

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Just got mine, missed delivery this morning but he brought it back before his shift ended - nice bloke!

This is my first PV and I have to say.. Wow, I think I smoked too much lol, I am on an intense nicotine high haha

It took a while to get going, I probably wasn't doing it right, but now it works fine, creates loads of vapour, tastes great and it is really warming inside too. The TH is excellent also, very similar to the cigarettes I smoke.

I am surprised to be honest, I expected it to be bigger than it was I also didn't expect the nicotine delivery to be so overwhelming, so far so good!

Thanks Janty

I think you were doing it correctly - it takes time to "burn" away the priming juice they cover the atomizer in from the factory - it tastes awful, and .. well it needs to go away before you can really feel what its like ;)

Pheary

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Great Britain
I think you were doing it correctly - it takes time to "burn" away the priming juice they cover the atomizer in from the factory - it tastes awful, and .. well it needs to go away before you can really feel what its like ;)

Does it taste sort of metallic, mechanical maybe slightly like a burnt taste? That is what I had but it has either gone now or I have just got use to it lol

Any idea how long those carts from Janty should last? I seem to have gone through 2 already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread