Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSF

Moved On
Mar 17, 2009
USA
  • MSF
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
I love my Dura-C!!! But, I have no idea how in Parked's review he got SO many drops in it :)

I thought the same today. Then I smoked it until it was pretty dry...10 drops to top it off. Then I let it sit upside down for a minute...5 more drops fit in it.

I was surprised. This thing sucks up vapor like crazy!

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
just ordered a jantykb extended, i ordered it thursday i am hoping it works welll as i have spent alot of money on another brand, my husband who has never smoked is paying for all this God love his heart but i dont want to press my luck LOL

You will be happy with the Kissbox Classic. The control switch, smooth draw, and very light flavors will make you smile.

I have noticed that the classic gives a very light vapor...it's "candy'ish" when you use the RY4. But it's nice.

I prefer the Virginia or Fargo flavors, myself.

jcgearhart

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
North of Chicago
From the "Janty Problems" thread:

sure Larry, those who want to swap for a "marked" black FREE emergency atomizer can ask Jeff. My mistake of not updating the texts :oops:

Has anyone been successful in exchanging the white atomizers for the black ones? My purchase was made on March 8, before the changes to the Dura C description on the website. I hate the white ones. It's Not what I ordered.

henry

Apr 7, 2009
I just received my Dura-C order from Janty. After charging the battery for 8 hours like the instructions said, I tried taking a puff from the ecig. Unfortunately, I was only able to get 2 or 3 puffs in before the battery seemingly gave out! I charged it for a few more hours just to make sure, and again the same problem. Anyone else have this issue? Any Janty mods here? Can I get my battery replaced??

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
I received my Dura-C on Saturday. I had the same issue. I don't really like the white one either and I also ordered my Dura before they mentioned the white atomizers on their site.

Emailed Jeff over the weekend about it, and he emailed me yesterday saying he was sending me a black one.

Why doesn't Jeff just send out a black one to all the customers who ordered before the website was updated?That would be the best course of action...
If he needs a list of customers he can just post to PM him..

pattyjo

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
new hampshire
i ordered on 04/02 and have not received a single email from them even though i have emailed them twice i asked in the second one to cancel my order because i want to order from someone else but i cant until i get their email back saying that they have cancelled my order, im tired of waiting for a response any response, i wouldnt even mind if they responded and told me to be patient but i havnt even gotten that. it sucks to want ot order from someone else who seems to be getting very high praises for their quick response and not being able to order from them because i cant get an qnswer from these guys

Last edited:

H82W8

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Houston,Tx
I initially chose to just deal with the white one and not bother with the exchange even though I felt in necessary to point out that the site said nothing other than "2 atomizers "when I and others ordered.

Right now I would just be happy if he would reply to my emails about my dead black one that needs replacement... This "Tuxedo Style" cig just doesn't work for me. LOL Hopefuly I'll hear from Jeff soon, it's only been a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread