• Either / Don't have a preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
AngeLsLuv, I use a syringe to mix juice to avoid problems with drops of different sizes. Your pharmacist should be able to get you one with a thick needle for very cheap. I only mix my eliquid with PG, so there is not much that can go wrong. Instead of drops, I work with "parts", for example 3 parts of 24 mg nicotine eliquid and 1 part of PG gives me the nicotine level I want, etc. When I am ready to move down to 12 mg I'll need to add some additional flavoring.

For now I am back to 24 mg -- I think when I started vaping I was on 36 mg nicotine eliquid but I could be wrong because nobody seems to sell such liquid. Every 3 or so months I would gradually lower the nic and that worked really well. My goal was to go to zero nicotine within 2 years. Not that I have anything against nicotine -- it was only to prepare for the ban.

Hi Sar,

That's a great idea!!! I've got plenty of syringes in my stash being a diabetic...

Until I buy more juice, I'm stuck with like 20ml of 36 juice and 7 bottles of 18mg 30 ml bottles.. I've got to get up to I think 24mg.. When I bought my Janty Stick in September, it came with 5 carts of RY-4 at 24mg.. When using afew of those carts, I was satisfied nicotine wise... *Of course these carts were for the Stick which is an 801, and I'm used to my 510's, so I got the adapter to convert the 801 to a 510 too*....

I just find it funny that if I judge the bottles by sight and put 1/2 of 36mg and the rest is VG and flavoring, I get a massive headache, but the 18mg bottles I bought are too weak... Still don't see how that makes a whole lot of sense...

I regret not paying attention to math or chemestry in school *LOL*

So you are cutting down little by little... 2 years???? I can't even think of what I'm having for dinner tomorrow night, let alone think about 2 years from now *LOL*

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Recently Innovapor started selling ( and I bought 7) luer lock caps and blunt needle kits for $3.00. The kit comes with 1-14 ga, 1-20 ga needles and a cap that replaces the cap and dropper on a US plastics 15 ml or 30 ml boston round bottle. They are different (the 15 & 30 ml kits) These are the same bottles that their ECOPure and Liquidxpress use. (and probably a lot of others)

We use them on all our bottles that we use during the day now. The 14ga slides down between the poly and cart side and fills from the bottom so changing flavors is no longer a waste of fuel. and the 20ga (huge, glad it isn't getting stuck in my arm) is great for filling their 3ml to-go bottles. We love them.
Oh and they have a new coupon code (DCW) give it a try.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
Recently Innovapor started selling ( and I bought 7) luer lock caps and blunt needle kits for $3.00. The kit comes with 1-14 ga, 1-20 ga needles and a cap that replaces the cap and dropper on a US plastics 15 ml or 30 ml boston round bottle. They are different (the 15 & 30 ml kits) These are the same bottles that their ECOPure and Liquidxpress use. (and probably a lot of others)

We use them on all our bottles that we use during the day now. The 14ga slides down between the poly and cart side and fills from the bottom so changing flavors is no longer a waste of fuel. and the 20ga (huge, glad it isn't getting stuck in my arm) is great for filling their 3ml to-go bottles. We love them.
Oh and they have a new coupon code (DCW) give it a try.

Gonna have to buy some once I go through all the million e-ciggie bookmarks I've got to look for the url...

Thankys

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
You can find the Leur Lock caps with one 14 gauge needle and one 20 gauge needle at:

Dang 15 post rule! replace the DOT with a " . "

Innovapor "DOT" com

Look at the bottom of the "ECOPure" products page.

I think that I got the needle gauges backward in my last post too. I think that the smaller the number the bigger the needle.

Try the "DCW" coupon code at check out too.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
You can find the Leur Lock caps with one 14 gauge needle and one 20 gauge needle at:

Dang 15 post rule! replace the DOT with a " . "

Innovapor "DOT" com

Look at the bottom of the "ECOPure" products page.

I think that I got the needle gauges backward in my last post too. I think that the smaller the number the bigger the needle.

Try the "DCW" coupon code at check out too.

Cool!!! Thankys for the head's up and the coupon code..
As usual I've got to wait until after the first of the month to buy anything.. Will do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread