Merged old sticky threads (1)

Would you Like to see the eGo with color options

• Yes, I would buy a colored ego over what is available right now.

• No, I am satisfied with the current options.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwade01

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Vancouver WA
Hi all,
I just wanted to ask if A: anyone is having problems contacting jantyusa and B: Is there any way that I can get a hold of a rep other than the "contact us" method on the site?
I got my little brother moved over to vapping and the little runt decided he had to have the kissbox before I could manage to buy one. He ordered on Monday all payments have been sent and recieved but he still hasnt recieved any kind of shipping confirmation. He has emailed two or three times and called and left one or two messages with no reply. He tried calling the number this morning and all he is getting is a strange tone kind of like a bussy signal.
Any info on this?
Robert

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
JantyUSA has definitely been slowing down. Several weeks ago, shipping was immediate and contact was within hours. Now, not so much. I'm not sure if it's because the Dura debacle has had them tied up or what, but contact has definitely slowed.

I'm still getting responses, but it's typically taking a few days. While that certainly doesn't make me happy, I'm not too upset because eventually things get taken care of. Still, not so great. :(

mrwade01

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Vancouver WA
Thanks Julie!!
I had a wierd contact problem with my very first ecig order through Puresmoker that turned out to be an email glitch. Steve is actually DaBomb but by the time we had the problem figured out, I didn't think so at all. I just wanted to make sure that my brother wasn't running in to the same kind of thing before going any further.
Robert

mrwade01

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Vancouver WA
Hey Julie, would you say that shipping orders has been effected in the same way? I only ask because if they are running in to problems, however temporary, maybe it should be mentioned ion the site. When ever I read "We ship your items the day after receiving your payment during business days. We ship all items via USPS Priority Mail with expected delivery times of 1-4 days depending on your location" I tend to hold them to their word.
Robert

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Just an FYI: On all My Past Orders No Shipping Email Confirmations and All Order Status's Stay in Processing. Even The Orders I Received Last Month are Still In "Processing".

Jeff @ JantyUSA Has Provided Me with Excellent Customer Service.

But, Like My Dura (My disposable cigarette), The Janty Website's From My Past Orders & My Opinion Only Does The Following Functions:

Take Orders, a Working Contact Form, Minor Product Updates, Outdated News Page and Have an Customer Order History.

No Other Website Functions Work For My Account Anyways...

I wonder if Janty is Related to Joyetech.... LOL!!!!!!

Ohh, I Love The KissBox, It Actual Works!!!!

If your Looking For a Fast Product VaporGuys KissBoxes are the Same at a Better Price, You get them in 2 - 3 days and They Even Send Shipping Email Confirmations! I am Only Saying This Because That Is What I Did A Few Days Ago and Right Now Enjoying My Kissbox!

I still order from JantyUSA (and recommend them because of Jeff's Customer Service) and Plan to Order Again, I do Have All My RMA Dura's Waiting for Replacement Too.

I am Sure Your Janty Orders Are On Their Way!

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Well, my first order was for the Dura, and that was on, I think, 1/23 (Friday). The sucker shipped out the same day, and I got an e-mail confirming that it was shipped . . . arrived on Monday 1/26. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

I ordered the Kissbox the end of January, and I didn't hear anything for a few days. I e-mailed about three days later, and received a very prompt response that Jeff had been stuck in Chicago (and the weather was bad at that time), and my order shipped out the day of that email or the next day. No biggie.

Both of my Kissbox atomizers went bad, along with my Dura portable charging case. I e-mailed Jeff and asked if he'd send me the replacement parts with my next order. (I preordered two more Duras--an extra for me and one for my sister.) It took two emails and several days to hear back from him.

Just recently, I emailed to ask about changing my Dura preorder to the Dura-C. He got back to me within 24 hours. One of my questions was whether it was too late to order some additional liquid to ship out with my next order without paying s/h. He said to let him know what I wanted (which I did), and he'd send me a manual bill so the computer didn't add shipping. That was yesterday morning, and I still haven't heard back from him.

So I still feel that I'm getting good responses, but it's just taking longer.

Regarding the shipping, that's harder to say. I think they were out of stock on a lot of stuff, and I'm not sure how clear the website was in terms of what they had and what they didn't. But, no, at this point I do not think they're shipping within 24-48 hours of receiving an order.

Even with all of this, though, I'm still fine with Janty. I expect that these businesses will go through some bumps along the way, and delays don't concern me overly much since I've got backups for my backups at this point. :D But if this isn't a temporary slowdown, then new information should be reflected on the website regarding how quickly orders get shipped out.

jancyeh

Dec 23, 2008
I am having trouble finding out anything about my order also. I usually receive orders in 1 to 2 days because I live in the same area. It's now been 9 days, and my e-mails are not being answered. I actually have been wondering if he is sick, or in the hospital or something like that to cause the delay. I hope he is all right. I am also going crazy because my last battery has died- back on analogs for the time being.

SupplierX

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2008
Ohio USA
www.VaprEcig.com
I can only speak fo our site. We underestimated the demand, ecigarette popularity is growing exponentially. The manufacturers have not been able to keep up with the demand of the suppliers and the suppliers then cannot keep up with the demand from the customers. We have had to rearrange things and reorganize the manner by which we order product. It will be a rough month for us, but by mid March we should have all inventory issues sorted. I would assume that Janty is having similar problems coupled with the issues people have had with the Dura. Jeff is a great guy and if he does not respond right away I am sure he has a good reason.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I ordered from them last Saturday and still haven't got my order yet either. Last order I made I had in 2 days after I ordered.:(

edit: After justchecking my e-mail I got a shipping conframation for last Saturday order today. Maybe they are just out of stuff like the other suppliers?

Last edited:

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Count me in as confused. I ordered a KB extended on 2/13. Got a return email from Jeff on 2/16 saying the items would be shipped on 2/17. Received email confirmation from PayPal the order actually ships today (2/20). Generally not a huge problem for me, but my NJOY atomizer failed a week ago so I have been smoking analogs non-stop witing for either replacement parts from NJOY or my KB to hit my mailbox. Going out of town this weekend so I ended up buying a carton of cigs just in case.

Beequeen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2009
Honolulu
www.flickr.com
I got an email a couple days ago about my Dura pre-order. It said to reply if I wanted to wait for the Dura C instead (which I do).

I also recently ordered from Vapor Guys recently and was very pleased with their super speedy shipping. Must have been 2 or 3 days to get to me here in Hawaii. Ok, now I'm off to check out that kissbox, damnit!

Oops! I meant truevapor dot com, although I do have something coming from vapor guys as well.

Last edited:

zzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
similar case here.. i order kissbox on 2/13 .. There was no change in status... (webiste says always in processing).. followed up with Jeff.. with 3 emails.. (16,17,18th of FEb)
Got a response on 2/18 from jeff saying that

"Thanks for your enquiry... Unfortunately our order has been delayed until Thursday/Friday due to customs inspection. The package has been released and is on the way to our offices as we speak via UPS. I apologize for the shipping delay with your order"

2/19 got a mail from paypal saying the package is shipped?? Still not received as i type this email.... Saturday morning 2/21.. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping i get my kissbox..

Meanwhile ,, sincce i cant get back to analogs ..earlier on Feb 17th (after my 2rd email followup with Jeff ) i got frustrated and ordered for Health E cigaretess in amazon.
Today morning i got that delivered via usps... priority email from Fremont California....
luckily till i get the package from jeff... i wil smoke this cheap crap which i ordred for 25 usdollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread