Michigan Gov Whitmer releases vaping ban rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OKAY THEN.

Fifteen more liters of nicotine as soon as possible then. I don't even NEED them, I jus want to like, take them out of the freezer occasionally and hug them while whispering "Thank you for not being Cysteline, my good friend nicotine which has been around forever and does not cause unpredictable effects in the brain and or body we do not know about yet.

I give up. For tonight, and also in general.

Jeeezus.
Anna

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
All is not lost!

FINALLY, A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO NICOTINE!
Expensive but I image if the demand grows the price will come down.

Botanika Gallon - Elixir Distro

alterna_botanical_nicotine_alternative_large.jpg

General Health - Elixir Distro

And the snake oil salesmen come out from under their rocks.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    And the snake oil salesmen come out from under their rocks.

I thought the same thing when I saw that first TV commercial on vaping product. Ran out an bought one out of curiosity soon as it went bad got another. Then it dawned on me I didn't have a cig in over 48 hours. Here I am years later still no Cig with Nicotine, PG, VG and flavors with a draw filled of devices puffing away.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    OKAY THEN.

Fifteen more liters of nicotine as soon as possible then. I don't even NEED them, I jus want to like, take them out of the freezer occasionally and hug them while whispering "Thank you for not being Cysteline, my good friend nicotine which has been around forever and does not cause unpredictable effects in the brain and or body we do not know about yet.
    Cytisine has been around in eastern Europe for half a century or so. But the FDA would put the kibosh on it here PDQ if it became at all popular, just like they did on Anatabine.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Things from Eastern Europe scare me. My Russian heritage. I had a damn, great grandfather I think who was in WWI in HORRIFYING conditions. One day, he said. "Censored to this" and threw down his rifle and his boots (I'm not sure about the boot part, seems counterintuitive to me) and like WALKED until he came to some other civilization. I'm not quite clear, but I did get a glimpse of the frostbitten feet one time, and it was some bad scenery.

Yeah, Eastern Europe scares me it just cuts way too close to home. Like, I HAVEN'T done something like that but would I under the right circumstances plus Krokodil was from there and I realize it was not a serious threat, but like, that was incredibly terrifying too.

I approach Eastern Europe with a deep deep suspicion and the husband says the Russian and Australian convict is like, all that lets me keep up. IDK. Whatever.

Plus, mah delicate brain I prefer not to switch. Really.

Anna

Reactions: CMD-Ky
    I can tell you, I'm not entirely sure what the rule does or does not mean, but most out of state vape shops (unless they are intentionally suiciding their business in the hopes of a pro-vaping lawsuit) are not going to be shipping stuff to the Land of the great Vapes, I mean Lakes.

Anana

I have ordered flavored juice from 2 different online shops since the Michigan ban without any issues....... YET.

Reactions: Rossum
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread