Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
eleaf is going to be releasing a new mod called the Pico, can be seen here:
75W Eleaf iStick Pico TC Full Kit W/O Battery

75 watts with modes for VW, Bypass (mech mode) and TC (Ni, Ti, Ss and a user tcr). Powered by a single 18650 battery.

The iStick line tends to be widely popular, I am sure this one will be no different.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping ;)

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Eleaf is going to be releasing a new mod called the Pico, can be seen here:
75W Eleaf iStick Pico TC Full Kit W/O Battery

75 watts with modes for VW, Bypass (mech mode) and TC (Ni, Ti, Ss and a user tcr). Powered by a single 18650 battery.

The iStick line tends to be widely popular, I am sure this one will be no different.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping ;)
They added an extension for the battery so the atomizer could be mounted lower so the combination would not be as tall. The form factor is appealing. I have an iStick 50w and wish it had TC. Right now I'm spoiled by the features of my vtc mini. If I decided to buy anoter TC mod today it would be another mini but may be this one will be the next. Small is good.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
I'm guessing the height of 70.6mm doesn't include the battery "cap" next to the atty. If it does, that's one short mod! Personally I wouldn't consider it- or ANY- atty/mod 'kit' (this marketing ploy is popping up everywhere lately), I gots my attys sorted just fine, thank you very much and don't need any unknowns- especially if it holds a scant 2ml. But will be checking for reviews of the mod.

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I'm guessing the height of 70.6mm doesn't include the battery "cap" next to the atty. If it does, that's one short mod! Personally I wouldn't consider it- or ANY- atty/mod 'kit', gots my attys sorted just fine, thank you very much and don't need any unknowns- especially if it holds a scant 2ml. But will be checking for reviews of the mod.
I have a feeling there is a serious price war going on right now for market dominance. May be the best margins in the business are replacement coil heads so introduce a new mod with an atomizer. The hard core buy everything crowd will buy it anyway. May be the beginners will adopt the tank and buy some coils. Later it will be available stand alone. The form factor is appealing. Having said all that my vtc mini is serving me very well.

There must be a few of these floating around. May be one of the youtube reviewers will give us a look soon.

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
...I guess you still need something sticking slightly past the battery size so the drip tip extends past your hand
You'd think you would, right? Then you see something like this:

2726600-7.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I'm guessing the height of 70.6mm doesn't include the battery "cap" next to the atty. If it does, that's one short mod! Personally I wouldn't consider it- or ANY- atty/mod 'kit' (this marketing ploy is popping up everywhere lately), I gots my attys sorted just fine, thank you very much and don't need any unknowns- especially if it holds a scant 2ml. But will be checking for reviews of the mod.
generally a mod height is measured bottom to uppermost portion not including tank, so I would bet that number DOES include the top cap, as it is part of the main mod body ;)

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Thanks for the vendor link, the specs weren't up yet and I was curious about the TC features.

Hadn't even had time to get excited about the Nugget and this is far more appealing. :D
TCR is a MUST in any new TC mod in my opinion, and Eleaf has included that, so regardless of how the various tc modes are tuned, we KNOW we can make it accurate to our builds.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread