The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eleaf iStick "pico"

Discussion in 'Temperature Control' started by USMCotaku, Mar 21, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    Eleaf is going to be releasing a new mod called the Pico, can be seen here:
    75W Eleaf iStick Pico TC Full Kit W/O Battery

75 watts with modes for VW, Bypass (mech mode) and TC (Ni, Ti, Ss and a user tcr). Powered by a single 18650 battery.

The iStick line tends to be widely popular, I am sure this one will be no different.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping ;)

• Like Like x 7
  2. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    They added an extension for the battery so the atomizer could be mounted lower so the combination would not be as tall. The form factor is appealing. I have an iStick 50w and wish it had TC. Right now I'm spoiled by the features of my vtc mini. If I decided to buy anoter TC mod today it would be another mini but may be this one will be the next. Small is good.

• Like Like x 6
  3. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    What is it with clearomiser tanks? 22x54mm and only holds 2ml?? I sneeze 2ml :) Nice mod tho.

• Like Like x 8
  4. cobalt327

cobalt327 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2012
    USA
    I'm guessing the height of 70.6mm doesn't include the battery "cap" next to the atty. If it does, that's one short mod! Personally I wouldn't consider it- or ANY- atty/mod 'kit' (this marketing ploy is popping up everywhere lately), I gots my attys sorted just fine, thank you very much and don't need any unknowns- especially if it holds a scant 2ml. But will be checking for reviews of the mod.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sucram

sucram Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2015
    I wonder why this side by side squonk type set ups are made more often, seems the only way to make the enture set up more compact.

I guess you still need something sticking slightly past the battery size so the drip tip extends past your hand

• Like Like x 2
  6. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    I have a feeling there is a serious price war going on right now for market dominance. May be the best margins in the business are replacement coil heads so introduce a new mod with an atomizer. The hard core buy everything crowd will buy it anyway. May be the beginners will adopt the tank and buy some coils. Later it will be available stand alone. The form factor is appealing. Having said all that my vtc mini is serving me very well.

There must be a few of these floating around. May be one of the youtube reviewers will give us a look soon.

• Like Like x 3
  7. cobalt327

cobalt327 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2012
    USA
    You'd think you would, right? Then you see something like this:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    Here is a couple pics of the Pico:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    • Like Like x 1
  10. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    generally a mod height is measured bottom to uppermost portion not including tank, so I would bet that number DOES include the top cap, as it is part of the main mod body ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    • Like Like x 6
  12. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    those work great with a bottom fire mech....diy side by side :p

• Like Like x 2
  13. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    some more pics:
    85ac0a09ad60a4492dc3b3d6e4d2bb41_g.jpg 727b0034dd348a8c502678320567ed63_g.jpg b766d8d7ee8903d04542e67a4a2acd23.jpg
    Interesting placement for the adjustment buttons...probably helped keep the board shorter. Not ideal, but better the buttons on the bottom then the USB port.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Jim_ MDP

Jim_ MDP Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    Thanks for the vendor link, the specs weren't up yet and I was curious about the TC features.

Hadn't even had time to get excited about the Nugget and this is far more appealing. :D

• Like Like x 2
  15. Phaitoon

Phaitoon Full Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Thailand
    Right, can be found on their web site: istick-pico
    Pico.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  16. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    TCR is a MUST in any new TC mod in my opinion, and Eleaf has included that, so regardless of how the various tc modes are tuned, we KNOW we can make it accurate to our builds.

• Like Like x 5
  17. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    interesting...they are saying a 25 amp cdr is required.....:D

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jim_ MDP

Jim_ MDP Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    Yeah, yeah... of course they are. :p

-And the new 100w 26650 mods spec a 35A cell... good luck choosing a supply of those. :rolleyes:

:D

19. USMCotaku

Apr 25, 2014
    California
  20. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I totally agree! I actually love that they are on the bottom. Much less chance of accidentally changing settings mid vape, lol. Not that I have ever done that... :D

• Like Like x 2