Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Ok... now you are venturing into two areas I know very little about... smartphones and anything Apple. So the following is based on Android phones which I must assume are / have used similar cards.

Thanks for responding, Rd, it's appreciated.
I think in the end I'm deciding its not worth the hassle, my main concerns about recovering were pictures and sound files. Which of course wouldn't be on the SIM. So a lot of contacts I can just look up, or remember (though, truth be told there's a few in there I'm kinda glad to forget:)).

As far as the Mother Mode, you're absolutely right. I should have had all that backed up. I do on the iPad, and I use the Cloud too, but back then on the first phones, sadly no.

Oh well, live and learn, right?

Thanks for taking the time to think about it and answer.

Reactions: rdsok

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Thanks for responding, Rd, it's appreciated.
I think in the end I'm deciding its not worth the hassle, my main concerns about recovering were pictures and sound files. Which of course wouldn't be on the SIM. So a lot of contacts I can just look up, or remember (though, truth be told there's a few in there I'm kinda glad to forget:)).

As far as the Mother Mode, you're absolutely right. I should have had all that backed up. I do on the iPad, and I use the Cloud too, but back then on the first phones, sadly no.

Oh well, live and learn, right?

Thanks for taking the time to think about it and answer.
J maybe bluetooth pics and tracks over to the ipad ? or send the files by email to yourself. I've done that sometimes :blush:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
giphy.gif
mornins eberybodys ♥

Reactions: rdsok

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Soooo...last week I found a buried in one of my boxes bottle of Yimmie's Latakia. Yeah, it was pretty old. And not much left in it. But I'm brave. Or dumb. Anyway, mixed it with some other Latakia I wasn't happy with, maybe 80% Yimmie's, and man, I been enjoying it! Feels like the "old days" again. God, I'd love to get her recipe. She was the only one who nailed it, and I've tried about a half dozen others. Yimmie was great!

So, that got me going again with the Latakia cravings, so I took Rd's suggestion about N.E.T. and put in an order today for their Latakia extract (and some Cinnamon Bun:)). Can't wait to try it.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Still wishing best of luck to Moonie and Rd on their vehicle purchases, but, Rd, maybe you might have been good going with this one instead...

Greeley Man Buys One-Of-A-Kind Storm Chasing Vehicle Built For Tagging Along With Twisters

My last one was black... so it was time for a color change :D

dom't look like a RedSock , it needs a puter on it :D

Mine did come with a computer of sorts... and it even has radar on it ( as long as I keep the SiriusXM radio subscription, so for another 6 months )

It's actually easier to list the things I didn't get.... No panoramic sun roof ( yeah, not a fan of them ), no AWD, no towing package... and one other thing that is currently slipping my mind :blink: :blush: :facepalm:

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
is dat sumptin you can add on yourself RedSock ? :blink:

Yeah sort of... but the Ford provided one is integrated into the dash so it wouldn't slide off of it. I'm also not sure how good the Android versions are. The one I tried was ok but not perfect since it used GPS to estimate your speed and could be off a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread