Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
is dat sumptin you can add on yourself RedSock ? :blink:

Yeah sort of... but the Ford provided one is integrated into the dash so it wouldn't slide off of it. I'm also not sure how good the Android versions are. The one I tried was ok but not perfect since it used GPS to estimate your speed and could be off a little bit.

... Oh... I forgot that I could tie in an ODBII module that would get the info direct from the car and should be pretty close to accurate. I'd still have to mount a screen somehow on it

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
... Oh... I forgot that I could tie in an ODBII module that would get the info direct from the car and should be pretty close to accurate. I'd still have to mount a screen somehow on it
that would be cool though cuz you could design the mount just for your liking I think dat mite be better :D

Reactions: rdsok

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
99nwkbaovpv4z1i3em4c6cbb8.488x354x1.png
omgawds da 15th, time ta wash my pamtys out. Happy pamty wash day eberybodys ♥ mornins

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
hey everyone how are ya?

Pretty good I'd say....

Yesterday, had 6 computers to work on, brought in by 4 of my clients...

Today... Filled up with gas for the first time since I got the new Escape.... doubt many ( if any ) will beat this deal... ( look at the price per gallon )...

GasReceipt1.jpg

Then... a 1/3 of a mile later going into the shop... I snapped a shot of the Avg MPG I was getting ( I'm really liking this hybrid stuff now ).... ( oh, this was all electric, as soon as I hit the accelerator after the light turned green again, it dropped back to normal since the engine had to kick in )...

AvgMileage1.jpg

Perhaps I should look for a lotto ticket... :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Pretty good I'd say....

Yesterday, had 6 computers to work on, brought in by 4 of my clients...

Today... Filled up with gas for the first time since I got the new Escape.... doubt many ( if any ) will beat this deal... ( look at the price per gallon )...

View attachment 863955

Then... a 1/3 of a mile later going into the shop... I snapped a shot of the Avg MPG I was getting ( I'm really liking this hybrid stuff now ).... ( oh, this was all electric, as soon as I hit the accelerator after the light turned green again, it dropped back to normal since the engine had to kick in )...

View attachment 863959

Perhaps I should look for a lotto ticket... :D
:?:

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Gotta stop saying I'm gonna do something and then not getting to it. Still haven't gotten that R&B thing down yet. Other things keep getting in the way (don't they always??).

Hoping I can start working on it Tuesday night.

(whoops, there I go again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread