Mini ppc Know what wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3x

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
california
received my mini ppc last night , i charged it before i go to sleep and didn't bother testing it out. vape on the mini batty while driving to work ... 30 mins later AHHH out of powa !. I stick it in the mini ppc to charge , press the button 2 times and got the battery icon w/ the X ??? battery cannot charge ? . I can see the light flash few times and then turn off , so is there something wrong w/ my pcc or theres something i did wrong ?

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Make sure both of the posts are making contact. Slide it closed, and press the button and hold it for three seconds. The LED on the battery should light, and the LCD on the PCC will show the bars flashing on the left, indicating that the battery is charging. But you have to hold the button down, not press it twice.

If none of that works, take the white battery out of the back of the PCC and wait a few minutes, then put it back in. This seems to "reset" the PCC when it refuses to charge the battery (it's a very rare occurrence, but does happen).

Last edited:

n00b

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008
Los Angeles
received my mini ppc last night , i charged it before i go to sleep and didn't bother testing it out. vape on the mini batty while driving to work ... 30 mins later AHHH out of powa !. I stick it in the mini ppc to charge , press the button 2 times and got the battery icon w/ the X ??? battery cannot charge ? . I can see the light flash few times and then turn off , so is there something wrong w/ my pcc or theres something i did wrong ?

Thank you.

I had mine a week and didnt know why it wasnt working well.. I was clicking it 3 times.. not holding it down for 3 secs.

x3x

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
california
Nothing work... hold it for 3 seconds pcc turn on , it shows ppc battery level then it switch to the battery icon with the x ( can't charge ). I slide down the cover , take the battery out then put it back in .. the led blink few times and the led stay on then the ppc and the led on the batty turn off. I'm sending it back , hek i'll stick w/ the XL battery .

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Stick batt in , press button and the remaining charge of the pcc itself comes on. Press again and the batts charge level comes on. First THEN press and hold for 3 seconds. ie 3 times pressing of the button.....

You cant just stck batt in and hold down button for 3 secs...

Michelle, are you talking about the mini-PCC? Because, at least with mine, there's no reason to press the button three times, and I've never done that. I open it, take out the charged battery, replace it with the dead one, close it and hold the button for three seconds. Works every time.

mallie233

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Homewood, Al
I have had the same problem. Before contacting CS I thought I would check the forum to see if anyone else had an issue like this. As someone earlier in this thread said, BOTH prongs in the PCC HAVE to touch the battery, or else it does not recognize that there is a battery there to charge. The tiny one on mine was pushed all the way in. I had to dig it out a little and push it back to where it needs to be when I put the battery back in to charge and VOILA!! It works!!! I guess I was a little rough when I put the battery in to begin with and it pushed the prong too far in. Hope this helps!!:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread