MaxxFusion PCC doesn't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Orlando
Instructions say to screw the battery into the charger portion of the PPC, then press and hold the power button until the LED indicator blinks and turns red. Then, press the power button again 3-4 hours later, if the LED indicator is green, the battery is charged.

I've tried this 5 times now. Dead battery screwed in, press and hold power button. LED indicator does blink a few times, but doesn't turn red, it just goes off. I waited a couple of hours and pressed it again, it turned green, indicating the battery was charged. Took it out and it's dead.

Yes, the PCC is fully charged, it just won't charge a battery. The wall charger works great and I've been using that thus far, but it's going to really suck if the PCC doesn't work, because I'm often outdoors for hours on end with nowhere to plug a wall charger in.

I should note that when the kit arrived, the PCC was in 2 pieces. The inner "workings" of it were detached from the actual case and the bottom of the case had a number of "bubbles" of dried glue where it was once secured. I'm wondering if this thing took a wallop at some point and that's why it isn't working. What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread