Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
So, I was the lucky purchaser, in the For Sale section here on ECf, of another Mini :). A Satin Silver, V2.5 with Blue LED Screen and button to be precise. But as if that didn't get me excited enough, it will also come with a SS Hippo V1 and the SS Twins V1 as well!!! This will be my 2nd Mini and I'm so excited. My first Mini is exactly the same only it's the V2. I'm so happy, now my first Mini will have a buddy! Thanks for listening to my crazy excitement y'all.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Congrats!!!

So you gave up on the Custom Polished idea??

For now, but if I find me a good deal down the road on a used Black Mini with Blue LEDs then I will jump on it and work on getting it costomized for sure. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time for the Mini I just purchased and couldn't be more happy about it. I have not ruled out doing the Customization though. It's still going to happen, sometime :)

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
Great job and congrats! {UGH I need to get verified, but I know it will drain my wallet}

Fair warning, it's pretty cutthroat in the member's swap area. People post that they want trades, but I have been beaten by paypal each time.
I find craigslist and playing naive with the seller works a lot better. I finally got some tiny little baby batteries for my Satin Mini Provari I snagged from craigslist when I was down in Austin last week... she's so little!

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
So, I was the lucky purchaser, in the For Sale section here on ECf, of another Mini :). A Satin Silver, V2.5 with Blue LED Screen and button to be precise. But as if that didn't get me excited enough, it will also come with a SS Hippo V1 and the SS Twins V1 as well!!! This will be my 2nd Mini and I'm so excited. My first Mini is exactly the same only it's the V2. I'm so happy, now my first Mini will have a buddy! Thanks for listening to my crazy excitement y'all.

Grats! I just got my Mini, too, and I just love the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread