I am SUPER DUPER HAPPY now!
IMAG0463.jpg

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
They truly are a "perfect fit" for me. I think it's safe to say that the Minis are my forever PV. I can't see myself getting anything else, that's how perfect they are for me.

Tempests, congrats to you! It's exciting finding something that you truly enjoy.

Spydro, your Mini Stelth sounds awesome!

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
They truly are a "perfect fit" for me. I think it's safe to say that the Minis are my forever PV. I can't see myself getting anything else, that's how perfect they are for me.

Tempests, congrats to you! It's exciting finding something that you truly enjoy.

Spydro, your Mini Stelth sounds awesome!

Two minis, and I see you have taken the sigil. I just got my first mini after two full-sized, and I love my mini, too.

Cheers.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
All are very very nice! Very classy looking! Enjoy and keep smiling!! :toast:

Thank you :)

Very nice new stuff, congratulations!
What is the tank/tip in the top photo? Looks like an IBT-Pro ring, but it doesn't look like an IBTank...

I'm not sure of the exact brand this tank is, I bought it in the classies. The bottom ring is one whole piece, so the "Beauty Ring" part is attached to the whole tank. I will take a picture and post it. The seller labeled it as Custom Provari Quartz XL tank. It takes the XL cartos. The tip on it is from a Davide tank that I have. I absolutly love the tips that come on the Davide! With that said if anyone has some Davide tips that thaey don't use or don't want anymore, I'll take them :). Hehe.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
IMAG0478_1.jpg

The tank is from Vermillion River, vermillionriverjuice.com
It is the Provari Stainless Steel Quuartz Glass Tank. I am loving it. It's got an amazing feel, the quality is excellent and it's fairly prices as well. I will be ordering more for sure. I'ok order some of the regular Stainless Steel Quartz Glass Tanks too.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That halfling is supercute.
How's the vape on that mini-carto?
I thought about getting one of those - A mini with a halfling - that's like a roll of quarters :)

It's so cute and tiny!

View attachment 293879

I just looooove these IBTanked tanks :). I do believe that makes 5 for me now :)

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I just saw this so my apologies for not posting back sooner. I enjoyed using the lil halfling. It is perfect for trying new flavors in my opinion. I have moved on from cartos though because I've fallen in love with The Sophia. I still have all my IBT's of course but the lil halfling is to short for The Sophia, it would stick out way to much. Looks and works perfectly in my standard 22mm though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread