mix feelings here will I get addicted to e cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
When people ask about my cig I just tell them "It's like a nicotine inhaler... I'm trying to quit".
That is usually sufficient. Sometimes if they're really interested I'll go into it more.
But yeah I was kinda worried about that part of it. I don't want to be bugged constantly and have people wanting to try it. But that hasn't really been an issue.

Yeah I had a video up of my e-cigar, and also one of the penstyle I got from Meltrex.

If you bought yours from Heaven Gifts from EBay... The white penstyle? That's the same model I have, except I got mine from MyEcig.com Your Online Shopping For Electronic Cigarettes. I've had it a little over a week and I like it a lot.

yup I got it from Heaven Gifts from ebay .
white penstyle .

actually I want black the seller said only white .
never mind important is durable and smoke good is far more important than colour for me but of cos black is look more cool .

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
they make cases to keep them safe. That's what i generally use. I made a case from an old leather cig case. You might loot at a little mini cigar case or something similar.

-Dusty-

I happen to see the casing

seem like when u place in the casing u have to take apart the battery and idomiser

place seperate in the casing ?
cos I saw the casing is just like normal cigarette casing

bishybob

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2008
Arizona, USA
I know how you feel. I get emails and PM's all the time asking about which product to buy, or how to use it, etc. I'm glad i can help out, but it is funny that some of use had to do a lot of our own research and money spending to get where we are.

I think it is great that we can help the newer converts. Just thought it was funny.

One of the ladies at a head shop thought it was a one-hitter. :p

-Dusty-

Yeah it's nice to be able to share experiences on this forum. I actually find it therapeutic to talk about these things. This is an addiction and talking about it with others who are going through the same thing is really helpful. And the forum lets me do it on my own time.

P.S.
I use an eyeglass case to carry my two e-cigs around. I have a small camera case I take if I'm not going to be home which carries the charger along with the e-cigs.

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Yeah I think that's why e-cigs are so appealing for me. I'm a gadget and electronic freak, and e-smoking is fun.
It adds a new dimension to my old worn out habit of smoking, which I've stuck with the same flavor and brand for 10 years.
Now I can spend my cigarette money on something new and fun. Try different flavors, different types of e-cigs, different manufacturers. At the same time it saves me some money (right now I'm about even to what I would have spent on regular cigs, so from now on I'm saving money as long as the e-cigs don't break).
This is without even getting into the health benefits I have experienced.
I'll happily transfer my addiction to something like this.

I'm not sure where I was going with this....

So yeah have some fun with it and don't worry too much. Just start out with something fairly cheap to make sure it's for you. You probably won't like it very much the first few days.
You're my brother from another mother! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread