ARE U becoming addicted to e cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
:oops:I know many turn to e cigarette because is another alternative to smoke clean and those like to smoke.

but in the first place many e cigarette companies claim this will help smokers quit smoking .

I suddenly feel like In dose with even more nicotine?yup as many bros here know I asking too much stupid ect qs here since I just on 2day of e smoke + occasially real cigarette.

serious anyone smoke for weeks still smoking real cigarette?
or althernative you now smoking two kind
e smoke at home whereas real smoke outside?

next I kinda worry becos of so many manufature of cart the liquids they used I not sure is purely nictoine

china stuffs sometime are scary ...there is news on foods they cook
I believe fellow bros also happen to read on newspaper happen few mths back ect

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Good for you, DevilFish, on cutting back so strongly. But from some of your questions, I gather you have read virtually ONLY this section of the forum. Please ... go to the Health section and start reading those threads. You will learn MUCH. Many questions you ask have been addressed and the answers are in that section. It's probably the most important section we have, followed by the Law section. Read them, please. Particularly read Clinical Trial in Malaysia. But you'll find addiction questions in there, too.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Good for you, DevilFish, on cutting back so strongly. But from some of your questions, I gather you have read virtually ONLY this section of the forum. Please ... go to the Health section and start reading those threads. You will learn MUCH. Many questions you ask have been addressed and the answers are in that section. It's probably the most important section we have, followed by the Law section. Read them, please. Particularly read Clinical Trial in Malaysia. But you'll find addiction questions in there, too.

sorry bob...about this

gee that is an encouragment ...but still I now in the mix feeling ,
seem like now I like to take both ..real and e cigarette together 8-o

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
I quit real cigarettes all together the day I got my first e-cig. Haven't had one since April 28th. And I don't want one.

But YEAH. I am addicted to e-cigs and I'm okay with that. :)
8-oI mean addicted is really addicted

I can puff non stop still auto shut on my penstyle in office.

than anxiously suck and suck for the penstyle to on back again and smoke again

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
Fishy we all did this, we have all posted about this, don't worry.

as far as I'm concerned, every time i choose to use my e-mister instead of a real cigarette is a winning situation ... and i congratulate myself for doing it.

If you feel the need for a real cigarette, then smoke one, get it out of the packet, light it and enjoy it.

How many are you not smoking each day you are using your new e-mister ?
Do you congratulate yourself each day for not smoking so many cigarettes ?
You should be !

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Fishy we all did this, we have all posted about this, don't worry.

as far as I'm concerned, every time i choose to use my e-mister instead of a real cigarette is a winning situation ... and i congratulate myself for doing it.

If you feel the need for a real cigarette, then smoke one, get it out of the packet, light it and enjoy it.

How many are you not smoking each day you are using your new e-mister ?
Do you congratulate yourself each day for not smoking so many cigarettes ?
You should be !

8-oI personally is like a hardcore addicted!

on e cigarette nows...+ real cigarette it seem I getting more sticks now

yesterday 2 real ones today 3 !

8-oI mean addicted is really addicted

I can puff non stop still auto shut on my penstyle in office.

than anxiously suck and suck for the penstyle to on back again and smoke again

There are days I do this too, fish. Especially when I was brand new to it. And now I do that on particularly stressful days. That's why I invested in some Low and 0 nicotine carts. I have one penstyle specifically for the Low or 0 carts when I feel the need to use the e-cig like a pacifier.

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
Don't worry. I do that too. Like the week before I broke my Mini, I smoked quite a few tobacco cigarettes - more than I'd done the week before. Last week, not having my e-cig, I was back smoking as many tobacco cigs as I'd always done.

Yesterday my two new e-cigs arrived - a Classic Penstyle and a RN4081 Supermini.

Today, for the first time in 40 years I did not go into the shop and buy a packet of cigarettes. I still have not bought a packet of cigarettes even though I've just come back from Asda-Walmart and passed the tobacco kiosk. Later, I might buy a pack of cigs but right now I don't really feel the need. I've been alternating between the Penstyle (cleaned out one of the carts and refilled it with vanilla e-liquid and what a difference:D) and the RN4081.

Perhaps, like me you are missing some of the ritual of smoking tobacco cigarettes. You buy a pack at the shop. You unwrap the packet. You take the cigarette out of the packet, probably look at it, stick it in your mouth, light it, exhale, sit it in the ashtray while you do something, pick it up and eventually stub it out in the ashtray. Things you don't need to do with an e-cig. Takes a bit of getting used to. I'm not used to not doing that yet either.

Also, some days I really feel like smoking a tobacco cigarette too. Nothing to worry about:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread