Jun 7, 2012
Not in Colorado yet!
NatGasMan how is wife and family?
Aziffel!
Nach!
B2L!
How are you?
Hope to see more coming in!

Everyone is doing fine Jim. Thanks for asking.

My daughter started college this year and my son started high school. NatGasWoman has been doing some substitute teaching.

Say hello to your wife and daughter for me and take care.

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Jim,
Thanks for the making the best mechanical mod in the world, the POLDIAC.
I ordered an Aname V2 early in January and I love it.
So much so, that I just ordered a Cloud Wizard V1 today. I think this is the first Poldiac purchase to be listed on the new MMVapors forum thread.
Also, thanks for the sale this weekend.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
YEA...YEA...CONGRATULATIONS JIM AND ALL THAT. Now on to more important stuff!! Lol

I was just thinking about getting a Poldiac the other day, I've been tired of the cheap bottom button china mods for a while, and have been drooling over your beautiful Poldiac mods for a long time.

I thought I'd have a while to decide which style to get, but with this celebration sale going on for a few days, I've got to make up my mind - and fast.
I am torn between the UMA and the CLoud Wizard. I always have liked the brushed ss but the contrast on the UMA is slick.

I need to make up my mind. Help.

Should be an easy choice ;)

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Now on to more important stuff!! Lol

I was just thinking about getting a Poldiac the other day, I've been tired of the cheap bottom button china mods for a while, and have been drooling over your beautiful Poldiac mods for a long time.

I thought I'd have a while to decide which style to get, but with this celebration sale going on for a few days, I've got to make up my mind - and fast.
I am torn between the UMA and the CLoud Wizard. I always have liked the brushed ss but the contrast on the UMA is slick.

I need to make up my mind. Help.

Get both. :cool: :)

Jim, Great looking website and WOW many new products. You have been busy :)

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
Should be an easy choice ;)

I'm sorry Mr. Wizard. I couldn't wait, It's going to take up to two weeks to get it here in the US, so I went ahead and ordered the Uma. I figured that I could get the satin SS shirt and pants in the future, for under $50, to make it a CloudWizaed if I wanted to.

WOW!!! 23 percent VALUE ADDED TAX? IS that on top of income tax? Property tax? Sales tax? On top of fees, fines and levy's?

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I'm sad to see the old thread closed - that thread (along with the Zen thread, to a lesser extent) is essentially the written history of genesis attys finally becoming readily available to everyone who wanted one. There are so many people that learned how to make wicks and coils on the lovely D20!
C'est la vie.

...time to check out the new store!

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
I'm sorry Mr. Wizard. I couldn't wait, It's going to take up to two weeks to get it here in the US, so I went ahead and ordered the Uma.

LOL, none of them are bad choices. I have the original CW, an Uma and an Aname - you won't be disappointed which ever way you go ;)

Oly6t1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
USA
Seems like a few months ago the old thread started....Wow

Lovin the new TNS Jim
What a Fantastic Vape :vapor:

TNS-13_oHm-6_ribbon-SSRope7x19-EcoWoolWOW.jpg

Thanks again

band.gif

Status