Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
I have to say this as we are in a kind new thread.
I LOVE PICS!
Pics of MMV devices or pics with build setups or a vaping moment or...........
Lol
I love pics!
The best pics are just when the vape mail knocks the door!
Do you agree?
I know you do!
The postman image is 180° changed.
Before vaping the postman was bringing only bills. Lol
But now......

burnie71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
South Australia
I have to say this as we are in a kind new thread.
I LOVE PICS!
Pics of MMV devices or pics with build setups or a vaping moment or...........
Lol
I love pics!
The best pics are just when the vape mail knocks the door!
Do you agree?
I know you do!
The postman image is 180° changed.
Before vaping the postman was bringing only bills. Lol
But now......

Credit card statements...Jim

Received my poldiac this morning and I must say I am so impressed with the service of MM Vapours and UPS, excellent service,
And I absolutely love the way it came packaged, just genius. its my first poldi and I am not disappointed, I love it cheers guys:toast:
et7.JPG
[/URL][/IMG]

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Congrats on the new thread.

Now I have a question, but first I must say I like the DID atomizers, I have 2 standards, a mini, and a Temon. And they all get used a lot.

Oh yes, the question. What is the purpose of the 'little spike' on the end of the positive post. It puts ever so slightly a dimple in my mods post connector and I'm considering grinding/sanding it flush before putting it onto a new PV w/ a Palladium plated center post. So before I do something, I maybe should not, I thought I'd ask about it.

thanks

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
Sorry for my bad English but I will try
You can sant it down if it bothers
When I screwed the DID atty in different mods I noticed that the DID was still was moving if I pussed it
So I left this small dimple to do the job of being only in the center of mod's positive pin.
with one or two first screwing it on the new pin of the mod it makes a small driver!
I hope it helps but am here to talk about as things run soo fast!!
lol
Crazy FAST!!!

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
When I screwed the DID atty in different mods I noticed that the DID was still was moving if I pussed it
So I left this small dimple to do the job of being only in the center of mod's positive pin.
with one or two first screwing it on the new pin of the mod it makes a small driver!
lol
Crazy FAST!!!

Jim, as I told you a long time ago, your English is better than a lot of peoples' English that speak English as a first language! You're doing great at communicating.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
lol
Crazy FAST!!!

No need to apologize for your English. It's perfectly fine. After all, the only Greek I know is alpha, beta, gamma :ohmy:

Thank you for the answer. Now, I'm confused, I hate to modify the DID given the 'thought' you've done designing and making them.
Perhaps I'll just ignore the tiny-tiny dimple it puts into the mod's positive pin.

If anyone else considered or did remove the small spike, I'd like to hear from you. Am I just being overly concerned about 'nothing'. Knowing myself it wouldn't be the first time. :oops:

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Thank you so much!
Enjoy!
Lol
I have my little monster here!
Small hands of my daughter on the touch screen!
Lol
CloudWizard!
Which was the first Edition of Poldiac?

Enjoy your daughter and every minute with her. They grow up so fast. It seems like only a few years ago that my own daughter was a small child and now she is all grown up and 41 years old. Time sure does fly by so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread